One Direction Preference: He hurts you while grabbing your butt

Liam: Nothing was planned for the day so you and Liam were just laying in bed together watching your favorite movies. You were wearing one of Liam’s favorite t-shirts while he was shirtless right next to you. As you were watching a movie, the scene started to get heated between the two characters. You feel Liam’s arm move around your shoulders and look at him straight in the eyes, those beautiful eyes that you loved so much. The next thing you know his lips are on yours, and yours on his. You move on top of his lap, his hands move down to your bum and gives it a squeeze, little to his knowledge that it was more than a little squeeze. You pulled back, separating your lips and gave an ‘Ow’. His brows furrow and suddenly he realizes the tight grip he has on your backside. He immediately lets go. His face sad and looking like he was ready to spit out an apology. “Y/N, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to-” “It’s okay,” you told him. He still looked worried but you reassured him again that you were okay, again and again until he relaxed. After a few minutes you leaned over to Liam and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and smirked, “Trust me, I like the pain sometimes”. You left Liam speechless and a smile covered his face. I think you know what you two would be doing later.

Harry: You and Harry were getting ready to head out to the Billboard Awards since the boys were nominated for numerous awards. You had the most beautiful dress picked out and couldn’t wait for Harry to see it. You had gotten your hair and makeup done so as soon you finished you slipped into your sky high heels, then your dress. You put on the finishing touches and headed out to meet Harry at the bottom of the stairs. “Wow, Y/N you look-“, he stumbled with his words, “-you look gorgeous.” When you got to the bottom of the stairs he wrapped an arm around and proceed to squeeze your bum, very tightly. Your face scrunched up and looked up to Harry who was smiling mischievously down at you. “Not now, Styles, we have an award show to get to.” “How about later then?” You sighed, “We’ll see. Besides, I only like winners.” You said playfully. “Oh I think I can make that happen”, he said practically dragging you out the door.

Zayn: You and Zayn were spending the day outside having a picnic at your local park. It was such an amazing day since he had just gotten back from tour and you couldn’t wait to spend time with him. Everything was going picture perfect until Zayn let out his inner comedian. You bent over to get a drink out of the picnic basket when you hear Zayn say “Y/N, don’t move there’s a bug on your bum.” Your head shot up and started to scream in the inside. “Zayn! Get it off!!” You didn’t have to tell him twice, so he cocked his hand back and it landed right in the center of your bum. “Zayn!!” you screamed. You turned around, “There wasn’t a bug was there?” you said angrily. He hadn’t realized how much the smack hurt. “Y/N, I’m sorry. It wasn’t meant to be that hard.” He scooted over to you, “It’s okay, I’ll make it feel better later”, he said with a smirk plastered across his face.

Niall: It was dinner time so dinner wasn’t going to cook itself. You decided to have dinner ready for Niall by the time he got back from the studio. Dinner was finished just as you heard Niall’s car pull into the driveway. As he walked in he said “Mmm something smells delicious.”, he said while kissing you softly on the lips. “Is it you?”, he said jokingly as he was playfully sniffing you. Making you laugh you said “Haha, funny guy” As you were chopping your ingredients he playfully slapped your bum. Your hand slipped from your cutting and sliced a small yet visible gash in your finger. “Oh my god Y/N I’m so sorry!” Worry was painted over his face. He ran upstairs to get bandages and any kind of first aid kit. He quickly ran down the stairs and got out the necessities like rubbing alcohol and band aids. You were still shocked by the series of events but just watched how Niall catered to your needs. After he finished with the wound he kissed your hand softly and said, “I’m so sorry Y/N I love you.” This time you were willing to let it slide, you just couldn’t say no to his sad face.

Louis: It was game day. You and Lou were watching the Manchester United game from home. You were wearing Lou’s customized jersey with his last name on the back. The boys were coming over to hang out, spend some time together, and ultimately watch the game. You prepared chips and dips and anything that you would need for a sports event. As the game went on the score was 0-1. All of you were watching intently, waiting for the Manchester guys to even up the score. Just then the inevitable happened and the score was now 1-1. The boys were screaming and hollering with excitement, Lou getting caught up in the moment. He went to pick you up and spin you around, when he did this he grabbed your bum with a great amount of force. It was a force that hurt, it hurt a lot. Lou saw the worried look on your face. The look on your face told him everything he needed to know and quickly put you down. None of the boys noticed so the two of you went to the kitchen to talk. “Y/N, I’m sorry. I just got caught up in the moment, You know.” “Yea I know, it’s okay just don’t do it again”, you said with a half smirk. Lou was relieved by your reaction so he picked you up and carried you back to the living room to continue watching the game. He placed a kiss on your forehead and said a quick ‘I love you’

**************************************

BUENAS TARDES AMIGOS!! (or buenas noche or bunos dias depending on the time where you live right now)

Anyways...

I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long! BUT! (like a nicki minaj or kim kardashian sized butt)

I MET ANNE AND GEMMA AND ROBIN AND LUX AND I TALKED TO LUX AND I MET LOTTIE ALL IN A MATTER OF 2 DAYS AND I THINK I CAN DIE HAPPY NOW JUSTSAYING!

*ahem* sorry I had to get that out.

But yeah I went to the Rose Bowl sow twice and I currently can't hear or speak an I have a soccer game later cx whoops #sorrynotsorry

Sorry about the long authors note but what series do you want the 1D boys to have pregnancy or wedding?

LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND REMEMBER MY BABY TURTLES

WE ARE FIREFPROOF

_xxsuperwomanxx_