1D Preference: He wants to watch you (2nd edition)

Niall:"C’mon", he exhales like it’s enough to get you moving, make you remove the last piece of clothing left on you. A breath is sucked into his mouth, not really caring about the way your cheeks flush even more as he takes your hand in his own, encouraging the length of your fingers down to the bottom of your stomach. "Go, I want you to close your eyes and imagine me touching you. Do it, please."

Zayn:"I want to see you touch yourself. " As the words lave his lips, you find your cheeks turning red and manage to shiver even though the warmth of his body is overwhelming. He sifts a little bit, pressing a single kiss to your neck and then backing off, taking a position from where he can take in the full sight of the action. "Do it. I want you to think of me. Think of my mouth, my fingers and my hand."

Louis:"Please", he begs even though it all started as a command he’s given to you. Your final decision takes him by surprise as he finds your own fingers jerking him away from your body, replacing his hand with yours as you slowly glide over soft skin before stopping at the spot where the last piece of clothing met your skin. His eyes are set on you now, blue and shiny and wild; pure opposite of innocence as he watches your fingers reaching for a heated spot, lips creating an ‘O’ shape.

Liam:"But don’t you dare coming", he demands, the hotness of is breath dancing around the skin of your neck, making you shiver. "I don’t care that it’s your own hand. I want to finish you", he whispers - growls - with his eyes being so hot and wild and nothing to compare with the boy from just few minutes earlier. "I want you to tease yourself a bit; make yourself wet for me."

Harry:"Have you ever touched yourself thinking of me?" he asks. A nod he receives takes him by surprise, his eyes filling with whole new intrigued shade. "Show me", he hotly whispers, shiny eyes gazing over the spot your fingers are attached to, both of your lips parted in an ‘O’ shape. "Yes", he growls, satisfied with the glide of your hand. One more moan coming from your lips is enough before he replaces your hand with his own.

************

You guys are bomb.

i just had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich

I'm pretty happy now

okay. down to business.

anyone watch the livestream? thoughts?

4 votes for next update? please?

k. bye.

lucifer out.

_xxsuperwomanxx_