5sos preference: first kiss

Michael: 

You were Ashton's little sister by two years and ever since day one of Michael and you meeting, he's always been a little teasing around you. At first it started out as a joke and a thing that turned into a routine for him. You both knew that if you did anything Ashton would probably kill Michael by shoving toothpicks into his eyes and then hide you in the basement for all of eternity and it was this that kept Michael going. He just wanted to have a laugh out of annoying Ashton.

But when Ashton throws a house party and everyone is drunk - to say the least - you find yourself flirting back with Michael, which he likes immediately. The whole house is full of people and so throughout the crowd Michael manages to wrap a hand around your wrist and pulls you into a much more private area, pressing you up against a wall and leaning in slightly. 

"I really want to kiss you."

Calum: 

You're best friends with Luke and he decides that you should join him and the boys to go to the local carnival that was happening. You agree, hoping you don't get left out because you're Luke's plus one while the others had none. You had hung out with the other guys before but only a few times so you weren't that close to them. You all spend the day at the carnival, riding a few mild rides and eating food and you're having a great time. You've also become good friends with Calum as he has been hanging with you for the whole day, never leaving your side.

Towards the end of the day, the guys decide they want to go on the biggest roller coaster at the carnival and you look up at the height, gulping. 

"I think I'll pass," you say, looking back at Luke who pouted.

"Aw, c'mon Y/N, this will be the best ride!" He tries to persuade you to come on the roller coaster but you shake your head quickly.

"No way," you say and Calum steps beside you.

"It's fine, I'll stay back with her. You guys go ahead," he says and you look up and smile at him. The other guys shrug and line up for the ride but it's only when they are on the roller coaster that Calum turns to talk to you.

"I think I deserve an award," he says with a smirk and you raise one eyebrow.

"Oh, really? What would that be?" You ask and he grins, leaning his cheek towards you, hinting he wanted a kiss on the cheek. With a teasing roll of the eyes, you step forward and go to place a peck on his cheek before he turns his head and kisses you.

Luke: 

You're Luke's best friend, you have been for ages. One afternoon you receive a text from him saying that he needed to talk to you and tell you something. Curious, you meet him at your favourite juice bar where you two always hang out. You walk in and see Luke's already sitting at a table with his smoothie and your smoothie across from him; you always ordered the same flavour. 

He looked worried and so you hurried your pace, sitting down across from him and giving a smile. 

"Hello...what's wrong?" You ask as his eyes meet with yours and he sighs.

"Y/N, we scored the opening gig for One Direction's 2013 tour," he replied and you frowned. Why was he sad? This was the opportunity of a lifetime - why the hell did he look so anxious?

"Luke! That's amazing!" You grin and he gives a small smile and so you sigh, finding it impossible to come up with a reason why he wasn't happy. 

"It's a year long, Y/N. A year. I can't spend a year away from you," he looked up from his smoothie and then into your eyes and your heart skipped a beat before breaking. Now you saw where he was coming from. Your best friend - and the boy you secretly loved - would be away for a year. Your face softened and you placed a hand on top of his. 

"It's going to be okay. We'll figure a way to see each other, yeah? Besides, you're not going to have time for boring old Y/N while you're on tour!" You joked but you could feel a lump in your throat forming. You wanted to be happy for him. No - you were happy for him. You just couldn't bear the separation from him and even though he was right across from you, the very thought scared you too much. What was it going to be like when he was actually gone? Feeling you're eyes get on the verge of watering up, you stood up, not wanting him to see you cry over the news. You wanted him to believe that you were happy for him and he shouldn't be sad. 

"I have to go now. We'll talk soon Lukey," you gave a small smile, not the best at saying goodbyes, before turning away and walking out of the juice bar. You looked over your shoulder slightly before stopping yourself, only knowing it would make it harder for the both of you.

You stepped foot outside of the bar and let the tears roll down your face, making loud sobs as you tried to find the parking lot through your blurry vision. 

"Y/N!" You turned around to see Luke running after you before he was standing right in front of you, resting his hand against the wall, his arm preventing you from going anywhere. "I love you Y/N," he said hurriedly before leaning in and kissing you. 

Ashton:

You and Ashton were on your first date. You had met through Michael but only twice, but twice was enough for Ashton to be interested enough in you to ask you out on a date. You didn't date a lot and so you were shy and nervous and a whole hell lot of awkward. He had taken you to the park, wanting to keep it simple and nice.

You were both sitting on the grass, and in the silence that took over you two you started pulling out the grass. He looked down at you pulling out the grass and chuckled.

"I always do that," he remarked and you smiled.

"I do it when I'm nervous," you admitted quietly.

"Are you nervous?" He asked, leaning in slightly and you looked at him for a little, contemplating whether to play it cool or just tell him the truth. 

"Yeah..." you replied and he grinned.

"Why are you nervous?" He asked. The two of you both knew why you were nervous but there was no way in the world you were going to admit it. It was way too embarrassing. He was so cool and sexy and cheeky and charming and you were just...awkward and shy. 

"Your hair...makes me nervous...?" You looked up at his thick blond waves and felt your cheeks heat up, immediately covering your face with your hands as he let out a laugh. "Oh, God. I'm sorry. You're hair doesn't make me nervous I just-"

You were cut off as Ashton removed your hands from your face with another laugh as you closed your eyes and laughed once too at your statement but your laugh was quickly cut off as Ashton pressed his lips to yours.

************************************

comment

vote

love me

*Lucifer*