5sos Country Pref: South Africa

Luke:

"Come on Y/N can't we go see it?" Luke whined pulling on your arm as you both were sitting on the couch in your family home. "Luke I don't even know what you're talking about." You exclaimed placing your phone on your lap giving him your full attention. "It's this penguin thing I've read about." He tried to explain making you knot your eyebrows. " That didn't help me much." You sighed. "God Y/N you're South African you should know." He pointed out making you cross your arms. "I'm sorry I don't know what penguin thing you're thinking about." You started to laugh as he grew frustrated. "It's this penguin colony. I've read that there's one here in South Africa. And I really wanna go see it!" He explained better making you nod your head. "I'll go call my mom then." You mumbled standing up from the couch. " You're the best." He commented as he hugged your waist.

Calum:

"This is awesome." Cal commented at the TV as he was having a beer in his hand, you laying next to him with your head in his lap your brother on the other side of him. "Is she sleeping?" Your brother asked Cal making him look down at your almost sleeping form. "She never sleeps under a Rugby game." He said in disbelief and Cal shrugged. "She was tired. We've been through the half of South Africa I think. We were walking a lot. And after that we went to the beach. She's just exhausted." Cal explained as he caressed your hairline. "It's still unbelievable." Your brother laughed as he took a sip of his beer. "She's been watching this since she was 7. It's almost like a family tradition." He joked making Calum chuckle lightly. He poked your cheek a couple of times trying to see for any reaction. "No she's out."

Michael:

"Y/N what in the world is this?" Michael asked grabbing the plastic bag of meat out of your snack cabinet looking at it weirdly. That's just biltong." You mumbled too occupied with the pot in front of you, making a meal for the both of you. "Michael weren't you supposed to-""Can I taste it?" He interrupted and you looked up from the boiling meal. "What?" You asked unconcentrated and he rolled his eyes. "The biltong thing." He laughed holding the bag in front of you. "Oh.. Sure." You shrugged before looking for the coriander yourself and he opened the bag gladly. He took the meat out sniffing it before taking a massive bite almost filling the whole in his mouth. "Good?" You laughed as you saw his satisfied face and he nodded his head. "Do we have more?" He asked already looking down for another bag. "You can have one after dinner." You laughed pulling him away from the snack closet.

Ashton:

"Oh my god Caspar!" You squealed in surprise running into the blond haired boy's waiting arms. He swung you back and forth for a minute before you pulled back seeing Ashton's confused expression staring at the two of you. "You know Caspar?" He asked in disbelief. " You know Y/N?" Caspar asked Ashton in disbelief making the three of you look weirdly at each other. "I'm dating Y/N." Ashton said, "I used to go to school with Caspar in South Africa." You added as Ashton raised an eyebrow. He thought for a minute before the pieces were pulled together. "That's why your accent reminds me of him." He exclaimed making you nod your head. "We're childhood friends." You said gesturing to a nodding Caspar. "How awesome is that." The girl I'm dating is from South Africa. How could I miss that?" Ash said whilst running a hand through his hair. " Well you know now." You smiled making him nod his head.