5sos: She's So Perfect

Ashton:

 He stares at you while you're with your friends. Not a word being said. He looks at you. Your long flowing hair. Your gorgeous body. Every imperfection on you, Ashton finds attractive. Words can't describe how beautiful he thinks you are. You laugh at a joke one of your friends say and you flip your hair leaving Ashton marveling your beauty. "What are you looking at?" Luke asked Ashton curiously. No answer at all but the words "She's So Perfect."

Calum:

 Life stops and everything is perfect. It's like time has frozen and it's only you and him. Although it really isn't. Calum has always had a crush on you. It was the moment he had expected. You were all dressed for prom. Calum was your date. He's starring at you as you walk down the stairs. This is the moment you and him have been waiting for. He can't even say anything but he does mumble a few words to himself. "She's so perfect." He said and smiled.

Luke:

He sighs as you sit across from him while he's taking his test. He's most likely going to fail all because he can't keep his eyes off you. He only filled in one question on his test. He keeps staring at you. "Luke Hemmings what exactly are you looking at?" Your teacher asked him. He simply responded. "She's so perfect." He said. Everyone eyes trailed toward what he was looking at and it was you. "Ooo's" escaped everyone's mouth and you sat there and blushed.

Michael:

 It felt like time had stopped. Nothing in the world even mattered anymore. This moment is so perfect. Everything he possibly dreamt of. "Mr. Clifford.. Your daughter." The doctor said handing over the crying new born baby wrapped in a blanket over to Michael. He grabbed the baby out of the doctor's hands and looked at his daughter and smiled. His newborn daughter. He smiled and looked at her as her cries stop and her eyes closed sensitive to the light. "Hi baby." Michael said looking at her and smiled. He smiled at you and you smiled at him while you were laying in the hospital bed exhausted. He then looked back at his daughter smiling. "She's so perfect." He says and kisses her forehead.

________________________________________________

comment

vote

love me

*Lucifer*