5sos Country pref: Spain

Luke:

Sitting at one of the restaurants at the seafront in Calafel you and Luke were enjoying seeing the parade going on down the streets, music loud and people dancing in weird costumes. As more and more trailed by a sudden person caught your sight. A man dressed up as a female mermaid was heading towards Luke making the blond haired boy tense in his chair. But it was first when he was close enough and he started to dance against Luke that he looked at you for help. The almost scared expression on Luke’s face made you crack up laughing, holding onto your stomach as cramps started to form. “Sólo tienes que mantener!” You said to the dancer and he didn’t hesitate at your words keep working up against Luke. “Y/N you’re so gonna get this when we’re home.” Luke warned making you raise your hands in surrender giving him an innocent look.

Calum:

“Y/N come on it’s on!” Calum yelled making you sprint down the stairs of your house almost knocking Calum out on the sofa as you jumped onto it. “Woah!" He exclaimed as he eyed your current state, the national Spanish football t shirt hanging loosely around your body. “Wow.” He mouthed looking you up and down as you readjusted yourself so you were sitting with your legs on his lap. “What?” You asked getting annoyed by his constant staring. “You look hot in that.” He commented putting pressure on the word hot. “Well I guess I just wanna support my country.” You shrugged giving him a wink as you turned your gaze towards the TV. “España llegó!” You yelled as the game started almost startling Cal. “So much for football.” He mumbled giving you a poke in the side. “We’re always winning. I’m just showing my love.” You laughed pinching his cheek.

Michael:

“Hey Y/N I have a surprise for you!” Michael yelled in the front entrance of the house the sound of the front door closing afterwards. “What have you..?” You trailed off, walking out from the bathroom to see him stand in front of you, a bouquet of pink roses in his hand. “Are those for me?” You asked in disbelief as he just nodded his head. “Why?” You asked taking them as he gave you them after giving him a well needed kiss on the lips. “I saw in your calendar that it was the 23th April – St. Patrick’s day.” “You know what that is?” You questioned smiling. “Nope but I googled it and did some research. Just thought I wanted to be a really good boyfriend and learn about your culture.” He winked making you kiss his cheek repeatedly. “I love you.” You smiled making him sneak his arms around your waist kissing your nose. “Te quiero más.”

Ashton:

As the waiter placed the wok on the table Ashton’s eyes grew twice its size making you almost choke your coke in laugher. “What?” You asked as you took the napkin on the plate before placing it under it.” I didn’t expect that.” He commented pointing towards the massive shrimp on his paella. “You didn’t read the menu?” You asked confused looking back at the menu as the waiter placed the plate of a salad that you had ordered thanking him. “I did but everything was on Spanish! I just took this because it looked delicious on the card! He exclaimed taking his fork before he placed it down the shrimp. “How does it taste?” “Fishy” You shrugged looking closely at him as he hesitated before placing it in his mouth. As he was done chewing he took the napkin wiping his mouth. “It tastes like sea salt or something like that. But it’s good.” 

**********************

i can speak español

writing is a different story though

me duele mucho me perna

k. adíos.

_xxsuperwomanxx_