5sos Country Pref: Mexico

Luke:

"Too hot- I need water- Fast." Luke coughed eyes tearing, face red as tomato making you sprint over to the fridge, ripping it open before taking the milk out. He didn't even want a class he took the carton out of your hands before opening it, taking down long slurps. As the heat in his throat started to fade down he placed the carton on the counter letting out a happy sight. "Too much chilly?" You asked guilty and he nodded his head with a laugh. "I can throw it out if you don't want it?" You suggested gesturing to the apparently too hot chili con carne. "No you can keep it. I'll just eat the bread." Luke pointed towards the basket next to the dish. "I'll get used to it one day. It's only because of your Mexican power." He teased poking your side. "It's not me that's a wimp." You laughed.

Calum:

"Calum why do you have to wear that." You whined as the Twitcam had started - Calum wearing a sumbreada and a moustache. "What? It's for the fans." He lied making you roll your eyes at him, giving him a light push with your shoulder. "She doesn't like my costume." He said to the screen and you just shaked your head at him. " He once wore this at one of my family gatherings. I don't ever think I've been so much embarrassed in my life." You explained and he just huffed at you. "Please Y/N, your whole Mexican family loved me and my smexy costume." He wiggled his eyebrows while saying it. "No you were just embarrassing." You corrected taking the sumbreada from his head before placing it on your own. "You do like it." He teased giving you a push with his shoulder. "No. It just looks better on me."

Michael:

"Y/N - Y/N Y/NNNN!" A girlish scream came from the bedroom making you sprint up the stairs in your old familyhouse and stormed into the room. "What's going on?!" you yelled in fear seeing Michael stand on the bed a terrified look on his face. "There's a freaking scorpion on the floor and it's about to eat me." He said dramatically whilst pointing towards the tiny scorpion making you roll your eyes. "It's not that big." You shrugged turning around to find something to remove it with. "It's because you're Mexican! You're used to fight against disgusting creatures like that. "Michael you're from Australia aren't you used to this?" You laughed picking up the scorpion with a dustpan before scooping it outside. "I am but not reptiles on the size of my hand." "Michael it wasn't bigger than your thumb get over it princess." You teased sticking your tongue out at him.

Ashton:

"Hi guys, we're in an airplane." Ashton said towards his phone as he was holding it so it was filming the both of you. "And I should actually be a bit quiet because Y/N is actually sleeping but I don't really care." He giggled zooming the camera in on your sleeping form leaning up against his shoulder with your head. "We're currently heading towards Mexico, you know just to meet Y/N family. And of course meeting some of you guys." He readjusted his beanie for at bit ruffling though his hair. "I don't even know why I brought this with me because it's probably gonna be stinking hot." He shrugged smiling to the camera. "But I can't wait to see you guys and talk with you, Y/N has taught me some Spanish words like, ¿como te llamas and qué hora es." He smiled in satisfaction to the camera. "I don't know if it's useful." He laughed.