5sos Country Pref: France

Luke:

"So Luke you wanna taste some of our homemade wine?" Your uncle asked Luke as you sat at a family dinner in your hometown. "Sure." He shrugged letting your uncle fill a glass up. When Luke took a sip of it he almost choked letting out coughs."it's.. sour." He expressed closing his eyes at the taste. "Is the blondie okay?" Your grandpa asked making you give him a death glare before pulling Luke out into the kitchen giving him a glass of water. "Your family is gonna think I'm a totally loser right now." He said in between swallows trying to get the taste away. "No they won't." You smiled as he placed the glass on the table. "You can drink a soda with me instead." You brother said throwing a can at Luke making his before tense form relax more. "I don't like it either." He laughed making you laugh as well.

Calum:

"Come on Cal you're such a chicken." You laughed holding the fork in front of your face determined for him to take a bite of it. "I'm not sure.." He trailed off looking at the snail that was on the fork you were holding on front of his mouth. "Cal you were the one who said that you wanted to impress my family!" You laughed placing the fork in front of your mouth before taking a bite. He looked at you in disgust but also looked impressed. "You sure you don't wanna taste?" You suggested. "I.." He said looking down at the plates in front of you and him. Horse meat, frog legs and snails was on today's menu in your house. "Fine." He stated taking the fork, opened his mouth and placed a bit of snail in his mouth. He chewed for a few seconds before swallowing. "So..?" You asked making him think for a minute. "Not that bad." He said making you break out into a smile.

Michael:

"So Michael I've read that your girlfriend is actually French huh?" The interviewer asked while she crossed her leg making Michael's eyes lit up in the mention of you a smile creeping on his lips. "Yeah she is." He confirmed seeing you stand up against one of the walls behind the camera smiling at him. "So do you know any French words?" She asked making Michael think for a minute before something came across his mind. "This is something Y/N taught me long time ago, or well she didn't really taught me it she just said it. It was.. voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir." He said with a proud smirk on his face making you instantly smack your hand into your forehead. "You wanna translate it?" The interviewer asked which made you shake your head furiously making Michael knot his eyebrows in confusion but it changed as he remembered what it meant. "holy shit." He exclaimed looking apologizing at the camera.

Ashton:

The expression plastered on Ashton's face was priceless making you laugh hard at him, him looking weird at you. Ashton and you had flown to France - him wanting to meet your family - you being homesick. But what Ashton forgot was that in France it was normal to kiss each other on the cheek - no matter which gender. So when your uncle gave Ash a sweet kiss on the cheek Ashton's eyes widen in surprise not knowing how to handle the situation making you almost choke on the coffee you were drinking that you had bought before you went over to your family's house. Ash looked over at you giving you a death glare. "It's normal in France sweetie, get used to it." You winked making him nod slightly before you took his hand, lacing your fingers together and pulled him into the living room.

*******************************************

wee wee

criossant

yeah that's pretty much all i remember right now.

i'm freaking out over the Good Girls video mate.

#Mikeygirlfromthestart

back off *pulls out bread stick thing*

k. chao.

_xxsuperwomanxx_