5sos Country Pref: Netherlands

Luke:

“He’s really adorable.” You commented to your sister while making weird face expressions making the little baby in her arms let out a big smile. As his eyes lit up in excitement you started to laugh yourself, quite enjoying the moment with your little new nephew. “Have you seen that the waiters have placed the beschuit met muisjes on the table?” Your sister asked whilst pointing towards the table filled with plates and the cakes. “You wanna try some?” You asked Luke whilst you passed your nephew to your sister and he stood up instantly as you asked. “What is it?” He asked as he was holding the cake, small sprinkles falling down on his plate. “It’s how we celebrate when a child is born.” You said whilst taking a bite. “If it’s a girl, the sprinkles are pink and if it’s a boy then they’re blue.”

Calum:

“I’m gonna go grab some snacks, you guys want anything.” You asked as you stood up from your spot in Calum’s arms on the couch making the boys shake their head. “Sure?” You questioned and they shook their heads again. “I’ll go with you.” Calum said standing up as well, making you smile before you both headed to the kitchen. Standing on your toes you grabbed the toast in the cabinet placing it on the counter and went over to one of the other cabinets before grabbing some pink sprinkles. “What kind of snack is that?” Calum asked almost disgusted as you sprinkled the sprinkles on the toast before placing it back. “It’s a snack we have back in The Netherlands. Wanna try it?” You asked whilst holding the toast in front of his mouth. He obliged before taking a bite. “It’s… sweet but good.” He said with a smile making you laugh at his expression.

Michael:

“diner is klaar” Your mother yelled making your siblings throw the controllers in their hands, running towards the sound of your mother who was standing in the kitchen. Throwing the book you were reading onto the table you stood up as Michael did as well after he had put the controller on the table, stretching out is arms. “So what’s for dinner?” He questioned as you both went down the hallway towards the kitchen. As you both sat down between your siblings your mother placed a plate on the table. “So I thought it could be cool if Michael tried our national dish?” You mother smiled making Michael gulp looking at the plate. “What is it?” He questioned looking at you. “chopped raw onions and pickles.” You answered scooping something on your plate. “You don’t have to eat it if you don’t want to.” You laughed seeing his almost terrified expression making him gulp again. “I wanna try it again. For you.” He smiled before taking a bite of it.

Ashton:

”Ashton I’m ready to- What the fucking fuck?” You exclaimed with wide eyes as you came in through the door to your shared bedroom, ready to announce that after half an hour, you were finally ready to go to your family’s gather together party. “Ash why are you dressed as a carrot?” You asked in almost fear as he twirled around. “I don’t look like a carrot!” He defended as you cocked an eyebrow at him. “Why in the world are you dressed in pure orange may I ask?” You questioned as he ran his hand through his hair. “I just really wanna impress your family.” He shrugged with a small smile. “By dressing all orange?” You asked again clearly not getting the hint. “You know your national color is orange..” He trailed off and your eyes started to widen. “You’re so dedicated for my family it’s crazy Ash.” You smiled before kissing his cheek. 

*********************************

these are so weird

but i love them

a lot

like food

but I'm fat so

you see my dilemma?

k. bye.

_xxsuperwomanxx_