5sos Country Pref: New Zealand

Luke:

“Is this even a New Zealand tradition?” Luke asked in disbelief running his hand through the green grass surrounding you as you were laughing at his question. “I don’t even know. I just wanted an excuse to eat fish and chips by the lake.” You shrugged looking around amazed. The weather was lovely, not too hot and the wind wasn’t really there. You were both sitting down under an apple tree, the lake right next to you and a plate of food in front of you. “We’ve could do the exact same thing in my backyard in Australia!” He laughed throwing a french fry at you. “ But know we’re doing it here. In my hometown. Get over it.” You laughed throwing one at him – him trying to catch it. “ I see no Australian skills.” You laughed taking a french fry, throwing it up before catching it with your mouth.  “ This is why NZ is better than Australia.”

Calum:

”it’s so nice to meet you Calum.” Your mother greeted as you both came in through the kitchen door hand in hand. You had promised both your mom and Calum that it was finally time to let your family actually meet you’re not so secret boyfriend anymore. After making dinner you all sat down at the dinner table. “So Calum tell me, where from Asia are you from?” Your mother asked making you slap your hand against your forehead, - of course the only question your mother shouldn’t ask. Calum looked over at your state for a moment laughing, and then looking back at your mom. “I’m actually Kiwi and not Asian.” He admitted and your mom’s eyes lit up. “Oh god sorry I didn’t know. So you’re actually from here. How cool is that.” Your mom commented embarrassing making you slap your forehead again. “Mom just be quiet you said making both her and Calum laugh.

Michael:

“So how do you feel about meeting my parents? You asked swinging your and Michael’s hands back and forth as your other hands were busy with controlling your two suitcases trying to find the exit of the airport to the taxi’s. “I’m excited.” He smiled giving you a kiss on the cheek. “Want any advice?” He gave you a cheeky smirk before letting out a scoff. “ I don’t need any. I’ll just use my Australian charms.” He winked and you rolled your eyes. “ You know that won’t work here in New Zealand.” You laughed and he just nodded. “It does. We’re almost like each other. There’s barely any not similarities between our countries. I’m gonna make a great impression.” He said confidently opening the taxa door for you. “Whatever you say smartass.” You winked and told the driver your address. “Trust me, you’ll open your mouth open agape when I’ve first started.”

Ashton:

“Y/N do you think the Tasmanian devil actually exist?” Ashton asked out in the blue as you both were on the beach relaxing and enjoying the time together. “The cartoon dude?” You asked holding a hand over your eyes to focus on him better. “Yeah.” He answered looking out at the island far away from the horizon of the beach. “I don’t know. Why are you asking?” Sitting up straight you looked at him for answer. “You know I was just thinking about it. Tasmanian is right there.” He said pointing towards the island. “What the fuck Ash. I don’t even know what that island is but that’s defiantly not Tasmanian! It’s not even close to New Zealand more like Australia. Get your geography together.” You laughed seeing his face expression change. “What? But I thought-.. Never mind!” He mumbled laying back down. “Okay then.” You laughed giving him a kiss on the shoulder.  

*************************

i have new neighbours

they're loud

idk if i like them rn cuz i have a headache

there's a bunch of girls tho

god bless

hopefully they like 5sos or 1D or I'm screwed

k. bye.

_xxsuperwomanxx_