1D preference: you surprise him on tour

Harry: You tip toed through the back of the stage while he was coming out of the dressing room. All the guards hiding you, trying to look inconspicuous. "...Paul?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "Yes?" he said, raising an eyebrow. "Who are you hiding?" he asked, you saw him smiling through space between two of the body guards. "....No one!" he said, them all picking you up and running out. You burst out laughing and his face immediately lit up. "(Y/N)!!!!!" he yelled, taking you out of their arms and into his. He squeezed you tight and smiled. "Surprise." you said, smiling up at him.

Liam: You hid underneath his sheets under the tour bus on your phone until you heard the door open and you threw it in your pocket. You heard the boys talking, they all sounded out of breath and tired. "Well have you asked her to come down yet?" you heard Louis ask, the bubbling of something: a water bottle. You were trying to breathe calmly, so the sheets didn't move. You heard a sigh, "She's really busy with school and work. I don't want to bother her." Liam said, he sounded disappointed. A few minutes passed and all the boys left, Liam was still inside. He sighed quietly to himself, dialing a number and pulling his phone to his ear. Your phone started buzzing and your ringtone started to play. You widened your eyes and he walked over, pulling the sheet off of you and dropped his phone. "BABE!" he yelled, jumping on top of you. You laughed, "Hi!" He smiled, "I missed you." you nodded, "I missed you, too, Liam."

Louis: You were sitting under the shade, trying not to be seen as he was talking to fans. You were hiding underneath an umbrella with a band shirt on so you seemed like a fan. You planned on running up and begging for an autograph from him and when he turned around he would see you and be completely shocked. Fans were too busy attacking him to even notice you until you finally decided to stand up and walk up to him, sheltering your face from the fans. There were only a few fans left; they got all the pictures and signatures they wanted and figured it was time to go. A fan saw you and immediately pointed you out. "Oh my god!!! It's (Y/N)!!!" she screamed, running over. Louis turned around, confused. "Huh?" he saw your face and widened his eyes, a huge smile on his face. He ran over and scooped you up, grinning. You wrapped your arms around his neck, "I was planning to surprise you, idiot!" you said, frowning. "But, this IS a surprise!" he said, smiling and kissing your forehead.

Niall: You had gone into his favorite ice cream shop and convinced the worker behind the counter (a fan by the way) to let you work when Niall came in. You knew he would come in with the boys; he always did. You scooped the ice cream badly to other customers and they left. You heard the door open and looked up to see Liam and Louis walk in first, you smiled at them and they looked completely shocked. "Wha....?" Liam began to say. You smiled, "Hey guys! What flavor do you want?" you asked, smiling. By that time all the boys had walked in and you waved at all of them. Niall ran up to the counter and kissed your cheek. "What are you doing here?!" he asked, still in shock. You shrugged, "I know you come here whenever you're in town and I decided to surprise you! Surprise!" you said, grinning. He kissed your nose and nodded, "Absolutely."

Zayn: You stood in the audience watching him sing his heart. Fans around him were screaming and crying his and the other boys' names. You smiled and cheered along with them. It came to the point of the concert when they read tweets aloud. You smiled happily when they read the tweet aloud. "@mrs_styles_862431 Ur girl is in the audience, zayn!! Section 4 :) xx" you smiled and everyone turned around when your section began screaming. He stood up straight and his eyes searched for you. The fans all decided to sit down one by one; leaving you standing. You waved at him and his face lit up. "Hey, babe." he said into the microphone, waving. The boys all hit him playfully, "Ooh! Zayn's girl is here!" Harry said, laughing. He rolled his eyes, "Come backstage once this is all over! He hasn't shut up about you since we left!" said Louis, putting Zayn in a headlock.