5sos Country Pref: Ireland

Luke:

"If I'm that lucky to actually find a four-leaf clover don't you think I'll be rich." Luke mumbled against the grass as half of his head was down in it searching for something. "God, why?" You asked lifting yourself up from the blanket outside in your garden, removing your sunglasses so you could focus at him. " You know, if I found one, I could bring that and you to the rainbow. Maybe the gnomes would give me some gold then." He winked and you sended him a weird look. "Come on Y/N it's funny because you're Irish. You're my lucky charm. " He kept on and you rolled your eyes. " God Luke stop no more Irish jokes." You moaned collapsing back to the ground. "Fine fine." He laughed turning his gaze back to the grass. "But if I find one I'll defiantly keep the gold to myself." He said making you groan hitting him in the arm.

Calum:

"That is so cool hella I wanna learn it as well!" Calum gestured to the TV as he had been sitting with the remote zapping through different channels when something caught his eye. "What?" You asked placing your book in your lap, looking at the TV as well. The screen was filled with people from St. Patrick 's Day, all dancing the Irish dance. " You wanna learn that dance?" You questioned in confusion and he shaked his head yes. "I wanna learn it, you know to impress your family." He smiled making you sit up straight looking at him questionable. "God why?" You asked again not getting the whole idea. " I'm 100% sure your family would love me if I knew it." He said taking your hand before pulling you up from the couch. "Cal they already like you, you like beer and football that's enough for them." You moaned as you both stood up. "I don't care teach me it now." He commanded kissing your nose.

Michael:

"Uhm Y/N, what's going on?" Michael asked half asleep half-awake seeing your fully awaken body sprinting around in the kitchen with a cleaning sponge, repeating on cleaning the same counter. "I'm cleaning what does it looks like." You answered without concentration trying to wash away the old red wine stain that Michael had accidently had made at a drunken night. "At 7:30AM?" He questioned in disbelief whilst he crossed his arms leaning against the doorframe - more awake by now. "Mhm." You hummed sticking the sponge down in clean water. "Okay whats going on Y/N." Michael said whilst grabbing your upper arm preventing you from more cleaning. "It's Easter Sunday?" You said looking at him seriously. He looked at you weirdly for a second for a second. "Wait isn't that the spring cleaning thing?" He asked making you nod. " But Y/N, we're not in Ireland, it doesn't count here. Come back to bed." He laughed before lifting you back to the bedroom.

Ashton:

"Y/N this is not fair! You're Irish you were born to do this!" Ashton exclaimed after only 20 minutes of playing football in your garden the now irritated Australian frustrated by your skills and tactic. "And I don't even like football!" He said in pants before collapsing to the ground letting his arms fall out in defeat. Running over to him you collapsed on top of him, legs on either side of his hip and he let out a huff as you did. "You're just really bad at football." You laughed poking his chest. "Am not!" He fought back lifting himself from the grass so he was on top. " You know I'm actually half Irish. I have skills." Cocking your eyebrow you moved your face closer to his. "You're. Not. The slightest. Irish." You pointed out and a smirk came on his face. "I'm gonna show you." He laughed pushing you off him before running over to the ball.