Chapter Three

In case you didn't notice, the perspective just changed;) it'll switch from Hayley to Aileen throughout

In case you didn't notice, the perspective just changed;) it'll switch from Hayley to Aileen throughout. ^^^ Watch the name at the top of the chapters!

"And that's why I'm breaking up with you," I finished.

My now-ex boyfriend was standing at the door of my dorm, looking utterly heartbroken.

His face slowly turned red, and Justin's eyes began to water slightly. "Is this because of my small-"

"No," I interrupted. "It's because you talk a lot. And if I wanted to hear about your day, I would be your therapist."

"But-but-" He stuttered. "I love you!"

"What a coincidence!" I exclaimed, a smile lighting up my face. "I love me too!"

And I shut the door.

His sniffles were loud enough to hear as I walked over and flung myself down on my sofa.

My roommate, who had watched the whole thing, smiled, and patted me sympathetically.

"It had to be done," Paige assured me. "He ate all of our leftovers too."

I sighed, but nodded. "That was the fourth breakup this year. Why do men suck?"

She thought. "Actually, I'm pretty sure it's the women who do the sucking-"

"That's enough," I interrupted.

I know I sounded a bit dramatic, but I was actually pretty upset. For some strange reason, my relationships never lasted. Was there something wrong with me? No, I was great.

Actually, my modesty could use some work.

"How do you keep your relationships?" I asked, as Paige picked up the black remote and began flipping through channels on our small tv.

She scoffed, "What relationships?"

"Ugh, now I'm annoyed," I complained. "And all I want to do is punch something."

"What a mood," she replied before settling on a channel.

Oh, great. It was Eclipse.

"NoooooOOOO," I complained. This movie was way too Edward-focused. I was more of a Jacob person myself. Werewolves are hot.

"I need a Jacob in my life," I announced."Hot Sexy Werewolf."

"Preach, sister," Paige replied.

I snuggled down deeper in the couch. "Keep in mind that Survivor comes on in a couple minutes, so we have to be ready to flip."

"On it," She said.

Suddenly, the phone rang.

We both looked at each other.

Finally, as the phone neared its last ring, I gave in.

My hand plucked the phone off of the coffee table. "Helloooooo?"