Chapter 25: "Fun and Games"

You and Papyrus sat on the couch chatting back and forth for what seemed like forever and you never wanted your peaceful and fun chats to come to an end. But, like most good things, it had to come to an end. After thirty minutes of just talking happily without interruptions, it was time for everyone to gather around and officially celebrate Sans' birthday.

The trays of miniature tacos and regular sized tacos lined the coffee table in the middle of the room and all the party goers scrambled to get some onto their plates. Of course, they were only rushing to get some grub because Queen Toriel had assisted in making it. Apparently she and her ex had cooked quite often together for their late son. And, for a previous fallen human that they had adopted named Frisk as well.

Your stomach growled, so you got up and got a plate, putting three miniature tacos onto your plate before sitting back down next to Papyrus on the couch. He took a good long look at your plate before reaching over to grab a taco. You reacted fast, glaring daggers at him and quickly slapping his hand. "Myyyyy precioussss-" You spoke in a raspy voice. Papyrus had looked genuinely frightened at first, but as soon as your countenance brightened up, he, Alphys and Undyne all started laughing at your reference.

You slid your plate back towards Papyrus, "I'm kidding. You can have one if you'd like. I was just messing with you." You chuckled and he grinned. "of course, honey." He replied with a wink as he reached back over and grabbed a mini taco. Your cheeks faintly turned red at what he had called you and Undyne jerked her head, staring at the both of you. She eyed both of you and clenched her fists together as Alphys quietly talked to her.

But everything became silent a few seconds later when Sans walked in with a giant grin on his face as per usual. He sat in a chair and crossed his legs as Napstaton burst in through the living room door again, blasting party music.

"i swear, if he breaks my damn door, i'm gonna make him pay for it..." Papyrus muttered quietly and you suppressed a laugh.

Loud pitched microphone feedback started as the music toned down and Napstaton got in a pose as he started speaking. "Today marks an astounding day in history. It's the day Sans was born twenty years ago today." He started before he dramatically turned to Papyrus, walking over and shoving the microphone into his face. "Well, big brother, what were your thoughts when you first saw your baby brother?" He asked him like a game show host would ask his contestants.

You had jumped when Napstaton had slunk over, but Papyrus remained unsurprised as Napstaton practically laid across the couch to reach him. "i was pretty salty at first, ya see, i wanted to have all the attention... but as soon as i saw his blue starry irises, i couldn't help but adore 'em. and well, now i'd do anythin' for him." Papyrus replied with a shrug and you smiled.

Napstaton turned back to the crowd of people as you took a bite out of a mini taco. "Awww, isn't that so sweet? Post it to Instagram, Twitter, Undernet, Facebook, heck, even Myspace! PAPYRUS AND SANS ARE SIBLING GOALS!" He announced at the top of his lungs-wait do robots have lungs? And if so, are they metal? Well, this is a weird question you now have the desire to know the answer to.

"NAPSTA, EXCUSE ME IF I'M BEING BRASH... BUT YOU'RE KIND OF LINGERING ON SIDE TOPICS." Sans spoke and the music stopped.