Bill Denbrough x Reader [IMAGINE]

I was waiting for him.
30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours....

I decided to just leave. He ditched me, again. I felt so confused. Why was Bill keeping a distance in this relationship? When we first confessed, we were always hanging out but now it's not like that anymore. Maybe he likes Beverly..... I left the icecream place where we were supposed to meet. I wasn't that angry but still angry enough to confront Bill.

While riding my bike towards his house, I see Richie on the sidewalk and decide to walk with my bike. "Hey Rich!" I say with a half-smile. "Hey Y/N! I was about to head to the arcade, wanna come?" He asks you.

(( Remember this is a Bill x Reader Imagine. Not Richie but I'll do one after this ;))

"I have to go to Bill. I need to tell him something...." You look at Richie with a sad smile and he smiled a slit one back. "Okay, I'll leave you two it then!" He said and turned left towards the arcade while I was going straight ahead towards Bill's house.

I knocked three times and heard a click from the lock. "Hey Y/N! Wanna come in?" He asks not realizing he had a date with you. "Seriously Bill? So you totally forgot?" You say getting angry. "Forgot what?" He says being totally oblivious. "I knew it. I fucking knew it. It was our 4 month 'anniversary' and you fucking forgot." You say with tears forming in your eyes. No sobs yet, just glossy eyes. "Oh my god Y/N! I'm so sorry! I'll make it up to you-" He starts apolagizing but you cut him off. "Save it, Denbrough. We're done. This is like the 100th time you've forgotton our plans or dates or whatever! This relationship is falling apart. See you at school." You say while walking away from his doorstep.

"Y/N WAIT!" He yells, hoping for an awnser. But there is none. You bike home and cry as you get there. Your pillow being wet from tears.

*BILL'S POV*

She left me in shock. Once she was gone, I broke down in tears. I stood her up because I planned with the losers on how to ask her if she wanted to go to Paris with me. The tickets were right there. Laying on the table with a card that says:

'Wanna be my guest cherie and come to Paris with me?

Je t'aime, Bill ❤'

I looked at it and couldn't help but let the tears flowing down my cheeks. What am I going to do?

(( There's probably not going to be a part 2, but you never know :))