Night Changes🌃

Preference based on the different dates of the band members^^

1. Bill Denbrough = Zayn's Date

You were currently walking from your car to this Italian restaurant that Bill chose for your first date. You were wearing a beautifull red simple dress that your mother didn't like.

You walked inside to see Bill fiddling with his fingers, waiting for you. You see him and smile, walking towards him and sitting infront of him. "Oh h-hi Y/N" He says while looking up and blushing. "Hey Bill" You say shy.

Bill instantly starts a conversation, trying to keep it going so that it won't turn awkward. You two talk until the waiter came. "What would you two like to order?" He asks politly. You both order something and go back to your conversation. You were having a great time with Bill. It wasn't weird because you two have known eachother for years which makss this easier than it normally is.

The waiter comes with your drinks and some bread. He leaves shortly after as you both thank him. "I'm having a r-really good time Y/N" He says while placing his hand on yours making you smile and blush.

Right in the middle of your sentence, one of your exes shows up. "Y/N!? YOU LEFT ME FOR THIS GUY?!" He shouts and people starting to look at both of you. "Get over it Collin! I didn't leave you for him, I left you because you were a dick to me!" You yell back to him. He scoffs and turns to Bill. "This is your fault!" He yells and he tries to defend himself and you but fails. Your ex dumps some Spaghetti on him. Bill looks at you with sorry eyes but you roll your eyes and leave.

He looks at you and mentally facepalms himself. He knew he screwed up big time.

2. Eddie Kaspbrak = Liam's Date

Currently Eddie was walking with you at the carnival. He bought two caramel apples and gave one to you. He glances at you in awe and smiles like an idiot to himself. The moon was breaking through your hair making it flow beautifully. He looks around and sees a stand where you can win a huge teddy bear! He throws a ball and hits every bottle. He gives you the big teddy bear he won for you. He smiles and walks around with you afterwards. "Hey eds?" You said looking at him. "Yeah Y/N?" He replies. "You have a nice red scarf" You complement him and he smiles from ear to ear. "Here" He says and unwraps the scarf to wrap it around your head.

"I look like a ninja Eds!" You giggle and Eddie looked at you in awe. You both walked while holding hands and admiring the lights around you. Eddie finds this ride where you spin around really fast and thought it would be fun to go on it. You hesitate at first but he insisted. You smile at his adorableness and sit beside him.

The ride starts and it gets faster and faster. You both laugh and smile, enjoying the ride until Eddie looked a little unwell. You look at him in confusion and it looked like he was about to puke. As the ride came to it's stop, Eddie walked dizzily off the ride. You see he was very motion sick and tried to get him to a bathroom fast but it was too late. He grabbed the hat you were wearing and puked everything in there. You looked at him a bit disgusted and annoyed that he took your hat. "I'm sorry" He says trying to comfort you by putting his hand on your shoulder but you push away. "It's okay. I'm just gonna leave" You say and with that, you left. Eddie didn't say anything but knew that he fucked up.

Eddie Kaspbrak was an official mess.

3. Richie Tozier = Harry's Date

Richie asked you out on a date after waiting a long time. He got the courage and asked you to go Ice skating with him. When you said yes, Richie's eyes lit up.

Today was your date and you both were excited as shit. You two met up at the Ice skating place. Richie payed for both of you and got some white skates for you. He put them on for you and took your hand towards the ice. You both skated around while holding hands. Richie let go once and spun around making you laugh. "I've been thinking about you lately" He says with a soft smile and you smile back blushing.

As you were skating around, you both see this couple spinning eachother around. You look afraid of them falling and DEFENITLY didn't want to try it yourself but Richie being Richie wanted to impress you. "We should try that!" He said and you shake your head. "C'mon' It'll be fun!" He says coming a little closer. You hesitate but eventually agree. He holds you and lifts you up until....

you both fall. As you two grunt in pain, people around you were looking at you and calling for help. EHBO comes as soon as possible and carries you both of the ice. Richie's arm was broken and your foot was also broken. They placed you on a chair while wrapping some bandage around your foot. You look up at Richie who looks at you with guilt filling his eyes. "I'm sorry" He says almost in a whisper.

You shake your head in dissapointment and look back at the lady wrapping the bandage around your foot.

Richie knew that he screwed up.

4. Stan Uris = Louis' Date

Stanley Uris asked you to meet up at a park. You didn't know why and asked him why. He didn't want to say so you thought, 'fuck it'. You arrived at the park and see Stan with this cool blue car without a roof. He looks at you with his car keys in his hands and opens the door for you. "Well hello Stanley" You say while hes stepping into the driver seat. "Hello darling" He says cheeky and starts the car. "Where we going?" You ask him. "Where you want to go" He replies.

Now you both are driving on the road with the wind blowing in your hair. You put your hands in the air from excitement. He smiles at you making you blush. Your heart beats fast and you didn't want it to stop. He pulled over at a different park with alot of birds. Of course you knew that Stanley loved birds so you both walked passed the birds. He was holding your hand and you loved it. After a while you both decide to go for a drive again.

A few minutes later a cop shows up because Stan was driving to fast. As he pulls over the cop writes him a ticket but Stanley being a goofball, he kinda makes fun of the cop and put on his hat. This went on for a good minute until the cop got mad and arrested him. The cop put his hands on his back and pushed him into the police car. He looks at you with guilty eyes and you stand there. Not knowing what to do.

Guess this wasn't the best date...

5. Mike Hanlon = Niall's Date

Mike invites you over to his house. You knocked on the door and he grabbed your coat hanging it on the coat hanger. "Hey Mike" You greet him. "You look beautifull, Y/N" He says while admiring you. "Thanks. It was from my mom only I had it a bit modernised" You chuckled and so did he. You look at his living room and it was really cozy. The fireplace was on, there were snacks, a boardgame and some pillows. "Looks really nice Mike!" You say while looking around. "It took really long" He slightly giggles making you let out a chuckle. You sit down and grab some snack to eat. Mike goes to the kitchen and comes back with some Hot Chocolate. You thank him and he sits on the other side of the table.

You both play Monopoly and Mike ends up winning. He cheers and you smile. "Guess I lose" You shrug but didn't care at all. Mike's smile is still there from ear to ear. "I also have Jenga!" He says and you happily clap your hands like a little kid. You grab one piece, afraid of it to fall and then it does fall. "I really suck at games" You sigh but Mike chuckles at your adorableness. "Oh! I got some pink lemonade!" He says grabbing a big glass full of lemonade.

He sits next to you and you both have a conversation while eating popcorn and M&Ms. Mike throws an M&M and tries to catch it but fails making both of you laugh. Mike also shows you his dog which you think is just the cutest. You were falling for this boy, but you didn't know it yet.

"I'm gonna put more wood in the fireplace" Mike says and grabs some wood to place into the fireplace. You nod and eat some more snacks. Mike puts the wood in until his sleeve catches on fire. You start to panick and so does he. Without thinking, he grabs the cloth underneath the glass of Lemonade. The glass spills all over your dress and Mike put out the fire. "I'm so sorry" He says and tries to make it up to you but you leave angrily.

This was your mom's dress and Mike ruïned it.

A/N:
There are only 5 dates so I chose these five for the dates.....

okay bai xox