Jack Grazer x Reader [IMAGINE]

You sat in Physics class, doodling some drawings, waiting for class to end. "There's only five minutes left to explain a new project you'll be working on!" The weird teacher says excited. The whole class groans. "Don't be butthurt! Y'all gotta dab on the haters like the cool kids say!" He says and then does a dab.

((Yep. It's that kind of teacher))

We all cringe. A boy with blonde hair and brown eyes named Thomas raises their hands. "Mr. Mcloughlin? Can you continue... Please?" He asks gently. "I was about too kiddo!" He says and points fingerguns at him. "Oh my god! Please stop!" Another boy says next to him. "Sorry... Anyway I will partner you up for this new project about electricity. The instructions will say on this paper" He holds up a piece of paper from his desk. "Okay let me partner you up."

"Thomas and Lisa,
Harry and Tom,
Finn and Adrienne,
Luna and Helga,
Drake and Josh ((hehehehhehehe))
Ariana and Zach,
Silvia and Lucy,
Y/N and Jack...."

You looked over to see Jack glancing your way. The teacher spoke out loud but you couldn't hear him. He was saying some more names. 'Jack's okay, I guess. I never talk to him.'
"Okay coolios! Class is almost over! Pack your stuff in and wait by the door!" He winks and points at the door. 'God, he's so cringy'
You pack your stuff and head over to Jack who is also packing his stuff in his backpack. "So I guess we're partners" You say with a slit smile. He looks up. "Oh yeah!" He replies. "Wanna start today? I have a busy schedual." He asks and informs you. You simply nod and say: "Yeah sure. My place?" He nods and walks with you out the door once the bell rings. "I'm gonna go to my locker. Be right back." Jack smiles warmly and walks away. You wait for him at your locker and see your friends coming over.

"Hey guys!" You greet them. "How was your last period?" "Sucks. Got partnered with Jeremy Taylor...." Y/B/F says. (Your best friend) "Which class?" Y/F asks Y/B/F. (Your friend) "Chemistry..." "You y/n?" "I got partnered with Jack, Jack Grazer" You shrug your shoulders.

"Funny, I got partnered with Wyatt Oleff." Y/B/F says.
"Huh" You all say in unison.
"Anyway, I need to go. Me and Jack are gonna be working on it together today at my place" You explain while putting your books in your bag and shutting your locker. "Oooooooo" They both say with a smirk. "Oh shut up!" You say playfully. "Okay! Have fun with your boyfriend!" Y/F says and leaves with Y/B/F. They giggle off and you walk over to Jack and his friends. "Hey Jack and ??" You wait for them to fill in the blank. "Oh, this is Wyatt and Jeremy!" Jack introduces you to them. "Oh hi! I'm Y/N. You guys are partnered up with my friends which is strange and funny." You say while letting out a chuckle. "Hello sweetcheeks." You hear someone say from behind. "Who might you be?" He smirks. You look up to see a boy with freckles and dark curly hair. "You must be the flirt of the group" You say jokingly. "Well I sure am!" He winks and introduces himself. "I'm Finn, Finn Wolfhard" He winks again and Jack glares at him. "Ignore him." Jack says and puts an arm around your shoulders. "JACK'S GOT A NEW GIRLFRIEND!!" A tall boy with light brown hair and blue/grey-ish eyes. It appears he's walking with a boy who had dark hair and darker skin. They come closer. "Shut up Lieberher" Jack mumbles. "So your name?" You raise an eyebrow. "Jaeden" He smiles sweetly. "I'm Chosen Jacobs" He shakes your hand like a gentlemen. "I think we should work on ideas. Nice meeting you all!" You smile, takes Jacks hand and leave. Jack waves back at his friends and follows you.

On the way to your house, you both read the paper with instructions. "How about we make a phone charge with potatoes or we light a lightbulb with potatoes?" He suggests and you agree with him. "I think the phone charging thing would be cool!" You exclaim and your eyes light up.

You both got to your house. "Hi mom! This is Jack, my Physics partner." You introduce him to your mom. "Hi Jack! Make yourself at home!" She greets him kindly. "Thanks Miss L/N" He thanks her and walks with you upstairs. You enter your room with him and grab some money. "Let's buy some supplies" You take Jack back outside and go to Target.

(TIME SKIP)

"Okay, so where do we begin?" He asks. You smirk in reply and say: "I think we're finished for today. Let's order Taco Bell!" You exclaim happy and grab your leftover cash. "But the project?" He looks at you concerned. "Psh, we have three weeks from here! We can do it tomorrow!" Your eyes light up and he admires them. "Fine..." He says in defeat but can't hide his smile. "Yay!" You say while hugging him for a second. He was too shocked by your action to even react. "I'll order online." You say while pulling out your phone.

(TIME SKIP)

*DING DONG*
"YES FOOOOD!" You yell and take Jack with you. Jack laughs and walks with you. "Hello sir!" You open the door and greet him. "Hi! Order for Y/N L/N?" He says and you nod. "That's me!" You take out your money and hand it to him. "Couples get discount." He smiles, thinking you two are together. "Oh, uhhh, right! Hehe forgot ..." You say awkwardly so you can get a discount. He hands you some money back and says his goodbyes.

"We got a discount! Even though we're not a couple, but everything for a discount, right?" You say awkward. "Y-yeah, s-sure..." Jack stutters and stands there fiddling with his fingers. There was an awkward and long silence. "Uhm, let's eat!" You broke the silence. You run back upstairs until your mom stops you. "Sweetheart, I'm leaving to go to my friend. I'll be home tomorrow." She explains while putting her essensials in her purse. "Bye Y/N, bye Jack!" She waves and grabs her coat. "Bye mom!" "Bye miss L/N!"

"Just you and me, huh!" You go back upstairs and place the food on your desk. "J-just you and me" Jack mumbles softly. You both sit on your bed and eat what you ordered. "Taco Bell is seriously the best thing in the world." You say while eating a Taco. "Or KFC" You continue. "Or McDonalds, or In 'N Out. Oooooo Wendy's is good too but I love love love love Five Guys! But also-" You got cut off by Jack putting more food in your mouth. "Shut up L/N." He says jokingly. You chuckle too and enjoy your food. Jack stares at you, admiring your facial features. How your nose scrunches up when you laugh or your dimples when you smile. You look at him, getting lost in his eyes as he's staring at you. Jack notices and blushes. "You know, Y/N. I really really like you. As in, like like.... y'know?" He blurts and blushes even harder than before. You were shocked by his confession and very flattered. "I like you too Grazer" You admit. There's an awkward silence now and alot of tension. "Uhm, Y/N. Would you, uhhh, maybe like to go on adatewithme. You don't have too but maybe, uhm, I'm just-" He got cut off by you pecking his cheek and saying: "I'd love too"
Jack smiles wide and you blush. "You're cute when you blush" He says which makes you blush even more.

The rest of the evening, you both fell asleep in eachothers arms.

A/N

Why is this so long lol. Anyways that is so kyott :)