Request -3

This is for TheCatExpert 👽👽👽👽👽

Abriana's POV.

I am on the set of IT. Filming a bunch of random scenes with the cast. Like the Quarry one or the one in the sewers and Ben shows up all bloody. I am pretty good friends with everybody, especially Sophia since she's the only one who likes to go shopping with me. Except for Finn though. I feel like every time I try to talk to him, he completely ignores me and goes on with his life, but it's probably just nothing so I always shake it off. I've always liked him but never showed it.

I see Finn and head over to him. It didn't look like he was doing anything anyway. "Uh- Hey, Finn!" I smile and he looks at me confused. "Hey?" He says rudely. "You need anything?" He asks with a cold and harsh tone in his voice. I look a little wide-eyed at him. This usually happens but I still can't place my finger on why this happens. "No, I just wanna talk," I say as if it's obvious. I sit in the chair next to him with a table located between us. There's a glass full of water placed on the small table and I placed my purse on the table. I tried to grab coins for the vending machine but ended up spilling water on Finn by accident. "I'm so so sorry!" I apologize quickly and grab some toilet paper. "I don't need your help," He says, gritting his teeth and storming off. I look down at my fingers and clean up the table. I decided to go to his dressing room to apologize by buying him some food from the vending machine. I walk towards the door until I hear a conversation. I shouldn't listen but I am very curious. I place my ear slowly against the door and try to hear their conversation.

Finn's POV.

"Finn calm down! It was just an accident-" Jack says but I didn't hold it in. "No Jack! Abriana is so fucking annoying! She has an unnecessary character in the movie which means no one needs her and she's so clumsy! Nobody likes her-" "Finn, first of all. Your ass needs to calm the fuck down because Abriana is great! Her character is important because it was sort of in the book, in fact, we do need her otherwise this movie is a flop and everyone makes mistakes!" Jack defends her making me even more pissed. "So now you're taking her side, huh?" I say pissed and pushed him out of my room.

Abriana's POV

I heard the whole conversation, at least only what Finn said. Is this what it feels like to be heartbroken? Fuck. My eyes started watering and I wandered off the set. Even though we still needed to film, I didn't care. Like Finn said, no one needed me anyway. I cried my eyes out while walking to my hotel. People stared but at this point, I couldn't care any less.

A few months later and I haven't talked to Finn at all. I've ignored him for a while and like to keep it that way. I never helped him again, never talked to him, never walked up to him, only in scenes and then I would just storm into my dressing room. Sophia has asked what's up with me and I said I was fine. Jack asked me too, just like Wyatt and Jaeden but I told them I was fine and left it there. When in reality, I was still heartbroken. I've seen Finn glancing at me a few times but when I look back he looks away. Pretty sure he was glaring at me though. I went to my dressing room until Finn came behind me. I opened the door to walk in and then tried to close it to only see Finn also coming inside. "Fuck off Finn" I snapped at him in annoyance. "Why are you ignoring me? Why aren't we talking anymore?" He has a soft tone in his voice making me go weak but I still stood my ground. "Since when do you care?" I scoff at him and he looks down in disappointment. "Please, Just tell me. Why are you ignoring me?" He sighs and I look at him. I also sigh and start talking. "Finn, I- I heard your conversation with Jack in your dressing room. I was about to apologize to you until you were talking shit about me and b-because I like you, your words were harsher than someone who wished I were dead and comments that under my posts. I was and am heartbroken, Finn. I told everyone I was fine, but I'm not." I started crying and rubbing my arm. I feel embarrassed and dumb for saying I liked him. He stared at me. I looked down and let tears fall to the floor. He lifted my chin up. Then he kisses me passionately. It was unexpected and weird but I felt the whole fucking zoo in my stomach. His hand goes from my cheek to my waist. I start to kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck. He pushes me against the wall and I tangle my fingers in his hair making him moan. He was about to take off my shirt until Chosen knocked on the door.

"I'm sitting next door! Keep it down lovebirds!" He chuckles and we both blush. "Listen Abriana" He begins. "When there was a distance between us, I couldn't get you out of my head. I missed you and realized that I didn't find you annoying. I liked you too. I messed up and I'm really sorry." He says almost in a whisper while placing his hand on my cheek. "I love you Finn" I blurted out and gave him a long-lasting hug.

"I love you more"

A/N: I suck at doing things.