Eddie Kaspbrak [IMAGINE]

You sat alone. Under a tree in the barrens. You were eating a sandwich you made at home because you always hang out with yourself after school. You had no friends, no reputation, no social life which meant you didn't exist. Excluding your family and teachers. You were admiring your surroundings. The pretty trees, birds, butterflies etc.

You slowly closed your eyes since you didn't get enough sleep lastnight. You fall asleep until you heard a giant splash and decide to walk towards it. You could hear voices. From what it sounds like, boys your age. You walk closer and see that the noise is coming from a giant entrance to the sewers. "Not every fucking plant is poisen Ivy!" You hear one of the boys say. "Yeah, well I'm starting to get itchy and-" you hear another voice argue. "Do you use the same bathroom as your mother?" The voice from earlier begins again. You kinds giggle soft at the conversation. "Yeah, sometimes." The other voice replies.

"Then you probably have crabs!" The boy joked while the other boy started to get annoyed. "That is *so* not funny!" He says, emphisizing on the word: 'so'. You walk behind them and cough. "What the hell are you guys doing in a sewer?" You ask them confused. They all turn around and stand still. Not saying a word. Just standing there in shock. "What? You guys mute?" You ask them jokingly.

"Uhh, w-we were j-just uhm..." Bill tried to explain but couldn't. "We're trying to find his....... notebook?" Richie finished Bill's sentance in a questionable way. "A notebook in the sewers? Sure.... and I'm Santa Claus!" You joke sarcasticly. Eddie let's out a chuckle.

"If you don't want to tell me, that's fine." You shrug your shoulders. "See you peeps at school then!" You smile and walk away. "WAIT!" One of the boys yell from a distance and you turn around. "We're going to the quarry tomorrow! You wanna come?!" He yells again. "SURE!" You shout to him and then walk away.

Eddie smiles and blushes. Stan notices it and laughs. "I think someone haar a cruuuuush!" He teases Eddie. "I don't even know her." Eddie hisses at Stan annoyed.

*NEXT DAY*

Eddie, Stan, Richie and Bill stood on a cliff with another boy who looked familiar to you. You walk up and see all of Them in their underwear. "Hey." You greet them quietly. "Oh h-hey y-y-y/n!" Bill greets you back with a big smile. Richie Just looks at you and Stan looks over at Eddie who is staring. "Who's the kid?" You ask them referring to the fimiliar-looking boy. "That's Ben. He's new so we decided to let him in our group." Richie replies with no emotion. "Cool." Is the only thing you could say.

"So who's gonna jump first?" One of the boys stated. All of the sudden you take of your dress and look behind you to see a redheaded girl do the same. You recognize her. "Hey Beverly!" You say to her with a huge grin. "Hey Y/n! Didn't know you hang out with them?" She raised an eyebrow as a joke. "Nah. Eddie invited me and I had nothing to do." You try to keep cool. "How about you?" You ask her. "I was getting some stuff at the pharmacy when they were getting supplies to fix up Ben." She explained while you nodded to make the conversation look like a decent conversation.

*TIME SKIP TO IDK IM LAZY*

You were swimming in the water. Enjoying it. Relaxing for once. But eventually you got enough of it and so did the rest. Beverly was laying down on a towel with you next to her on another towel. You both were sunbathing. You feel eyes on you and look to your left to see that the boys were eyeing you two.

Everyone looked away. Except for Eddie. He stood up and pulled you with him. "Yo Eds, what are you-" You said confused but he cut you off. "Y/N. Do you later want to go to your place?" He asks all of the sudden. "Yeah sure but why mine and not yours?" You were the most confused bean in the world. "That's uhm.... my mom" He cringes at the thought of his mom embarrasing him but also shooing Y/N away. "Oh okay cutie!" You playfully say and walk back. Eddie blushes and follows you. Y'all got back and heard 'ooooo' from Beverly and the boys. You roll your eyes and sit on a towel.

"Rolling eyes are my thing"
Stan huffed.

A/N

Lol all my imagines suck but anyway..... hope you liked IT, I guess....