Request -1

This is for Lexjadeee ☺️

Narrator's POV.

"YOU ARE SO ANNOYING!!" Finn yells in the middle of the halls. "What did I do then!?" Alexis yells back to her boyfriend. Of course a crowd started forming since there was no class at this time. "You always cancel our dates! Or never show up!!" Finn arguments back and Alexis stands there in shock. "YOU'RE THE ONE WHO DOES THAT!! NOT ME AND I FUCKING FORGIVE YOU EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME!!!" Alexis is angry and furious. It wasn't her. It was Finn. Alexis felt like only she was forgiving her boyfriend for stupid things he did but he never forgave her. "You know what!? I'm done Wolfhard." Alexis said with watering eyes, leaving a heartbroken Finn by himself.

Alexis walked out of the school building angrily and gets a phone call from her mom. She picks up. "H-hi mom" She speaks with a shaky breath. "Hey sweetheart. I have some bad news...." She sighs and you groan. 'Are you kidding me?' "Loki went missing..." She said and Alexis' heart sank. "W-what?" She says. Her hands shaking from fear. Something could've happened with Loki and she didn't want to know what. "See you at home, bye" "Bye" and by that, Alexis hangs up. Now tears are streaming down her cheeks as she's still at the entrance of the school building. "Worst. day. ever." Alexis groans and sees Finn approaching her. She looks at him while he exits the school. Finn looks back with sad eyes. "Fuck you" He says finally to you. "Go fuck yourself. My dog is missing and I'm single again. So don't complain about how hard your life is to me." Alexis spat to him harshly. "First of all, you broke up with me and second, that dog is better of on the streets than with a filthy bitch like you" Finns words were really hurtful. More than usual. Finn noticed Alexis heartbroken face and immediately felt guilty. "I hope you drop dead" Alexis said, flipped him off and headed home.

When she got home, her mom left a note saying she's getting some food at the grocery store. Alexis stormed to her room and sobbed in her pillow. 'Can this day get any worse?'

Finn's POV

I felt guilty and bad. Alexis is such a beautiful girl. Especially for a 14 year old. Her green eyes and her brown curly hair and I just lost her. More importantly, she lost her dog and I'm determined to find it. I got home and made posters with pictures that Alexis sent me earlier. I hear a ring downstairs. I looked out my window to see Jack standing there so I rush to the door and open it. "Hey" I say with a sad sigh. "Hey, I heard about you and Alexis" Jack said back. "Yeah. What are you doing here?" I asked Jsck because I was kind of busy. "Wondering how you felt..." He shrugs. Jack really cares about me which is nice.

"I feel.... okay" I trail off at my words and Jack nods. "I was just passing by so I'm gonna head off now!" He says while chuckling sad. I wave goodbye and continue my research. After making the posters, I hang them up.

'Missing Siberian Husky
*insert photo*
Call this number if found:
xx xxxxxx xx'

"Seems legit" I say to myself and hang more up. Now that they're hung up, I'm going to find him. Myself. 'Okay Finn. Calm down. Where would Loki head first?' I thought and was trying his best to think. I first went to the pet store, then to the nearest fast food place, I then looked through Alexis' neighborhood and now I was searching through a park. It was quite large. "Loki?" I call his name. "LOKI!?" I say a bit louder but still no response. Then my phone goes off and I pick up faster than the furious. ;)

"Yes? Hello?" I speak into my phone. "Yes I think I found your dog." The woman spoke into the phone. I almost jumped up and down out of joy, but I'm cool. "Yeah uhh I'm at the park close to the beach." I say and she "mhm's" me. "I know where you are. Stay there." She says and I give a simple okay.

After a while I see Alexis' dog with a young woman. I wave at her, letting her know I'm here. She approaches me slowly. "Hi, Are you Finn Wolfhard?" She asks. Not because I'm an actor but because I put my name on the poster. I nod and she hands me the dog. "This fella was running off and stopped in front of our house." She smiles and I smiled back. "Thanks" I say and hand her some money but she declined. "It's fine, really." She says and salutes me. I salute back and walk towards Alexis' house.

Alexis' POV.

I am still laying in my bed. Moping around because I feel depressed. Finn is fucking me up and I don't like iiitttt.

While I was moping around, I heard a soft knock on my door. "MOM!" I yell annoyed. No answer. "MOOOOOMMM!?" I yell louder. Still no response. I groan and head downstairs. I open the door to see a nervous Finn with.... my dog!? Immediately I rush over to Loki and hug him. "I've missed you! Where've you been?" I said to Loki in a pitched voice. I look up to see Finn. I stand up and hug him. "Thank you" I say almost crying because I'm overwhelmed. "I love you and I'm so sorry of what I've said. I didn't mean it. I was just heartbroken." Finn apologizes to me. "I love you too and I'm also sorry." I say while still hugging him

"Please never leave me again"

"I could never"

A/N: I don't dance or sing but school is forcing me so wish me luck pls ;-;
also hopefully this is a good imagine cause I kinda suck okay bye