Beverly Marsh x Reader [IMAGINE]

You and the losers were all done with defeating Pennywise. It's been a hell of a rollercoaster. Let me tell you that. At school you were always picked on because you weren't straight and the losers were the only people who ever treated you equally to the rest. Especially Beverly. She was always so sweet and kind.

"Swear. S-Swear, that if IT comes back, we will fi-fight him." Bill says while holding a piece of glass. We all nod. One by one hé cuts a little bit of our hand. We wince from the feeling. After everyone has a cut in their hand and is bleeding, we hold hands and stand in a circle.

After that, every loser left one by one. Leaving me and Beverly. "How long will you be gone?" You ask her softly and with a sad expression. "She said I could stay there as long as I want." She replies with a half-smile. "Okay" is the only thing you could say. Beverly stands up.

"It was nice. Goodbye Y/N." She says and leaves but before she could you ran up to her and smashed your lips on hers. It was short, but it was a nice kiss. She looks a little shocked and is making you regret what you did. But she kissed you back and holds her hand by your ear. "Bye" She says and walks away. You still feel a tingle on your lips.

I guess I really do love Beverly Marsh.

A/N

Was this rushed? I hope not :))