Finn Wolfhard x Reader

Have a Peter Parker book. Check it ooouuuttt :)))

_____

Finn Wolfhard was known for his acting in his Netflix series: Stranger Things. You've seen the first season and that was good but felt like season 2 was overrated. It wasn't as good as season 1, to say the least.

But your boyfriend was Finn Wolfhard and you never criticized any of his shows or movies. If you hated the movie, you'd just say that his acting was good. Sometimes you wish you could say that you didn't like the Movie or series but you knew Finn would feel like he isn't good enough for you.

Well that's Finn.

Although you adored him and loved him, you wish he wouldn't downgrade himself all the time. Usually he says that he isn't a good actor or not a good boyfriend but today was so much worse.

You sat in your kitchen, eating a sandwich for breakfast. Finn had come over and had woken up a few minutes later than you. He walked down, with teary eyes. You looked at your phone still. "Good morning sweetheart" You say to him and he doesn't reply. You turn around to see his tear stained cheeks and his glossy eyes.

"Hey, hey, hey! What's wrong?" You ask him. He looks at you with soft eyes. "I think we should break-up" He says looking at his feet. "Wait. Whatthefuck— Huh, Where is this coning from?" You ask him, being confused. "I'm not good enough for you" He states, leaving you shocked.

"Of course you are! Why do you think this?" You say indulging him in a hug. "Because you always take care of me and always listen to me but I always travel and have to leave, y'know?" He says now sobbing.

"You are good enough for me. I promise..."

He nods and shakily pecks your lips. "Love you..."

"I love you too"

A/N:
Probably going to end this book, also I have A NEW BOOK CHECK IT OUT IF YOU LOVE SPIDERMAN!