Jaeden Lieberher x Reader [IMAGINE]

"Hello everybody! Welcome to my YouTube channel. My name is Y/N L/N and I'm about to tell you a story that I've never told before.

Now you probably heard of Jaeden Lieberher. So not, he is an actor. Mostly known as Bill Denbrough from the reboot: IT.

We broke up last year and had some 'drama' so now it's time to tell you guys what went down.

Now, we met at Baskin Robins cause I was best friends with Sophia Lillis since kindergarten and she was like: 'You should totally meet the cast they're really cool' and that stuff. And if you didn't know... I am socially super awkward. Like REALLY awkward but I didn't want to turn her down so I said that it was fine.

We went in and I met the cast and straight up I see Jaeden and think that he's super cute, which he is btw. So I shake his hand or whatever and we talked. Like alot. Eventually I gave him my Instagram that day and he gave his. We dm'ed eachother and kept chatting and chatting until I got his phone number.

I messaged him something like:
'Hey, Whats up? Its me Y/N'
I forgot what he replied but he was very sweet. After 1 month hé wanted to meet me again in real life and I was beyond nervous. Like almost dying.

We met up at a park and I gave him a hug because I thought we were friends but Jaeden seemed uncomfortable which made me uncomfortable and made the situation uncomfortable. We sat on a bench, talking about his career and my YouTube channel. So all of the sudden, he asks me on a date and I freak out. But didn't show it cause I was kooolll... Anyway I agree and Jaeden says that he'll pick me up the next dat at 7 pm.

Date went fine... We uhh went to The Cheesecake Factory. I know, super romantic but it was my pick because I love it there. After the date, he walks me home and asks: "Want to try?" and I'm like 'bich what?' so I ask (POLITELY) "Try what exactly?" and he looked at me even more nervous then before. He says "This" with a light stutter and I was like "Yeah sure why not" 'I mean like hes cute and I'm starting to like him'.

Fast forward 2 months later and I start to get 'head over heels' for him. I don't know if he felt the same way but I was like, madly in love.

So it was Valentinesday and he bought me all this stuff, like, a teddy bear, a ring (which I still have), ice cream, he brought popcorn and blankets so we could cuddle on the couch and watch a movie.

Everything felt perfect until July...

Things started to get weird between us. I didn't feel as comfortable with him then at the time which felt off because I still loved him. Now Jaeden is very sweet, he didn't try to do anything sexually with me nor did he abuse me or anything like that. It was just a weird feeling.

So one day, I go to his house and knock on the door and see him opening it. Then he said he had a busy schedual and apolagized a thousand times. I forgave him and told him I had to shoot a video anyway.

We were so busy with our careers or jobs or whatever that we barely had time to spend together. And I still miss hanging out with him cause he's really nice and loving.

He had to move to LA for filming movies and TV shows. Which made everything 1000x as hard.

So as we grew apart and our relationship fell apart, I started to cry more. Like cry myself to sleep. Sometimes I even blamed myself for it because it was my schedual that was full and sometimes I blamed Jaeden while it was neither our fault.

So I called Jaeden one day and asked him what we're going to do and we both agreed on ending our relationship. I mean, he was in LA and I was here. After that phonecall ended, I tried to stay happy and I tried to stay positive but I always cried at night because of how much I missed him.

* Finn comes and hugs you *

Oh yeah, Finn is here for support AND HE'S JUST A FRIEND! Just saying.

* Finn sits next to you *

So basically after that it felt like my whole world fell apart, like, it's been really hard on me. But I think it's for the best and Jaeden is truly still one of my best friends plus we can still hangout together. He's an absolute sweetheart and please don't 'come for him' or whatever because it was sort of mutual. I mean we both agreed.

So, uhm, that's the full story and you guys, don't think that I'm 'cheating' on Jaeden with Finn just because he's sleeping over WHICH CONCLUDES.... New video coming up with Finn next week!

And... GOODBYEZEES!!
(@jacobcruik)

A/N
Should I make a chapter about Finn and Y/N doing a challenge video? Or nahh...