Request -4

WARNING: If you don't like ships, read with caution ⚠️
For oleffgirl 💟

Narrator's POV.

Wyatt, Jaeden, Finn, Chosen, Sophia, Jeremy, Chosen and Jane were sitting on a couch across from Ellen. Currently, they were getting interviewed.

Ellen: "So here we have the cast of IT. Now, what was your first impression of each other?"

Finn: "I mean, we got along pretty well at first. Of course, we were really awkward because socializing is hard."

Jack: "I think me and Finn had the strongest 'first impression' of them all. Not to brag..."

Ellen: "That's true. You and Finn have great chemistry which is why the fans ship you two"

*picture of Jack kissing Finn's cheek*

*crowd ooo's*

*Jack and Finn laugh and blush*

Jack: "Well, Fack is real"
*wink*

*crowd cheers and goes wild*

Ellen: "So I have a game called: 'Would you Rather?' and we're gonna play it."

Jane: "Cool."

Wyatt: "I like this game"

Ellen: "First one for Jaeden. There is this ship called Bichie which includes Bill x Richie and you have a Stan x Bill ship. If you had to kiss in the movie, would you rather kiss Wyatt or Finn."

Jaeden: "I think Wyatt since Jyatt is fucking real"

*crowd cheers*

Ellen: "This one is for Jeremy. You were on James Corden's Snapchat Story: 'James' Corden's new James' Corden'. Which talk show host would you rather spend a day with? Me or James."

*crowd laughs and oooo's*

Jeremy: "I can't pick that one, sorry"
*smiles*

Ellen: "It's obviously me..."

*crowd laughs*

a few minutes later...

Ellen: "Last question for Jane. If you had one last day on earth and needed to kiss someone from the cast, who would it be and why?"

Jane: "Uhmm *laughs awkwardly* Probably... Jaeden"

*crowd goes wild*

Crowd: "Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss!!"

*Jaeden pecks you on the lips and Wyatt looks mad*

*crowd cheers*

Ellen: "That's all we have for today! A huge thanks to the IT cast for being a sport! WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK!!"

The IT cast all go back to the dressing rooms backstage. Wyatt was looking pissed and Jane noticed but didn't want to make him angrier. The whole cast sat in the same dressing room while being on their phones until Sophia starts. "Sooooooo, are we gonna talk about the kiss?" She smirks at Jane who is blushing. "We're just friends" You stutter. "Just friends my ass. Can I talk to you Jaeden?" Wyatt beams in a negative way. Jaeden nods scared. He follows Wyatt outside and shuts the door. "Jaeden!? Why would you kiss her?!" He whisper-yells making Jaeden take a step back. "You know I like her!!" Wyatt scoffs and Jaeden shrugs. "You're not making a move." He crosses his arms. "I never have the chance to talk to her! We barely hang out!!" He sighs and sits down. "I'm sorry" Jaeden apologizes softly to Wyatt.

It wasn't Wyatt's fault he got jealous. If only Jane knew how much the shy boy cares about her. As they both walk in, they see Jane on her phone, doing nothing. "Hey Wyatt likes you Sweets" Jaeden blurts out making him chuckle lightly. "W-What?" You blush even harder than when Jaeden kissed you. Yes, she liked Jaeden but Wyatt, she fucking loved Wyatt. They never talked which was a shame to her but his eyes. Goddamn, his eyes or maybe his ramen hair that you could ruffle.

"I like Wyatt too" Jane blurts out and looks down. Okay, not the way she planned the day today. "Well, Sweets. Wanna be my girlfriend?" He asks shyly but smooth. Jane laughs and walks up to him to give him a hug. "Yes" She whispers and Wyatt smiles.

The whole cast cheers and shout. "Never kiss Jaeden a g a i n"

"Can't promise anything" She winks playfully and joins the couch. "You're gonna be the death of me..."

A/N: I like to disappoint apparently because I really suck. y a y. also I am so sorry if this story didn't fulfill your image of this request. I'm not good like I said. Okay I'm gonna sleep now bye