Extra Imagine :)

Lmao i know my imagines were short and they sucked but because people keep reading them for some reason, I'll make another one. Just for fun. :) I literally forgot a lot of the IT shit so dont mind me :( Also, dont get used to me updating this book lmao

Bill stood in the school hallway in front of his locker. The locker was already open so he quickly switched his books and shut it close. He sighed and held his books tightly at his chest. Richie ran up to him. "Updog!" Richie beamed as usual. "W-What's-s up-d-dog?" He asked confused. Richie laughed at him making him real confused. "Nothing much. How 'bout you?" Richie smirked at Bill who was rolling his eyes. "Hey guys! Wait up!" Stan raised his voice so that they could hear him. He runs after them until he's walking next to Richie. "Hey guys. I just finished my History project! How about you guys? What did you do?" He asks with curiosity filling his mind. "Updog," Richie starts again. Bill rolls his eyes.

"What's upd-" "D-Don't" Bill warned him. Stan put his arms up in defense and didn't finish his sentence. Richie glared at Bill but Bill didn't seem to notice. They go outside and see Eddie waiting for them. He smiles at them while puffing in his inhaler. "What's up guys?" His smile grows as he stand in front of his three best friends. "Upd-" "R-R-Richie! I s-swear to god!" Bill says frustrated. "Jeez! Okay Bill!" He huffs back at Bill in annoyance. Eddie looks back at him and sees the cutest girl he's ever seen. SPOILER ALERT, it's you. All of the boys had huge crushes on you. Every time they see you walk by with your best friend, Beverly, they gawk at the sighting of you.

"There's Y/N..." Stan's voice goes high. "S-S-She's so p-pretty..." Bill says dreamily. "Her hair looks so soft," Eddie smiles at himself, blushing. "Bet I can tap that..." Richie says, making the whole group look at him. "I'm just being honest!" He says at the boys.

They all look back at the girl, who wasn't all that popular but was still overall happy. She didn't get bullied by anyone for some reason, maybe because she was so pretty. She could've been popular but she chose not too. I guess she didn't care. You didn't care.

You sit on the edge of one of the staircases, waiting for one of your parents to pick you up.

"I'm gonna go talk to her," Richie says confident. "What?! N-No! I like her the most let me talk to her!" Eddie glares at Richie who seems pissed off at him. "Guys! Let me try for once!" Stan defends himself by not wanting you to be with them. Bill stands there awkwardly while Stan, Richie and Eddie bicker.

CHOOSE:
A=Richie

B=Eddie

C=Bill

D=Stan

A:

Richie huffs in annoyance and storms off towards you. Only Bill notices this. Stan and Eddie are still snapping at each other while Richie walks towards you. With every step closer, he gets more and more nervous. He starts doubting himself but shakes it off. He needed to get his girl.

He walked over to you. "Hey Y/N!" He says softly to you. Your head moves towards where he's standing, and a smile creeps up on your face. "Hey Richie! What's up?" You beam at him and pat your hand next to you, letting him know he can sit next to you. He does and his face turns into a light shade of pink. "U- Updog?" He said it was more of a question. The whole gang was now looking at him. Stan was rolling his eyes, Eddie was glaring and Bill was shy and felt disappointed.

"What's updog?" You giggle at him. He smiles and smirks. "Nothing much, how about you?" He chuckles and you bite your lip to keep a smile from forming. "How about you hangout at my place sometime?" You ask him. Richie is blown away at how fast it was going but nods and you tell him your address. "Let me write it down on a piece of paper," You say as you grab you binder out of your bag and a pencil case and write it down. You hear a honk from your dad as you jumped at the sound a little. "See you tomorrow Rich!" You smile as you walk towards your car. Richie chuckles at himself and waves goodbye. He walks back with confidence to his group as their mouths are open from shock. "Now that's, how you do it!" He says to them.

B:

Eddie keeps on arguing but eventually stops. "You know what?! I'm just gonna go there!" He says and swiftly walks away from them. Before Stan, Richie or Bill could protest, Eddie was already close towards you. As you were sitting, Eddie came towards you and took a deep breath. He stood in front of you, no words coming out of his mouth. His face started turning red. "Hey Eddie," You greet with a soft and calming voice. "You know my name?" Eddie says surprised and flustered. "Of course! You're in some of my classes! How can I not know?" You giggle at him. Eddie chuckles awkwardly.

"I'm gonna lose my crush to Eddie?!" Richie whisper-yells. Stan huffs. Bill sighs as he watches what's going on between his best friend and crush.

"You know-" You stood up. "I know you need to get meds for your Asthma, so maybe I can walk with you tomorrow! I need to get some for my grandma anyways..." You smile at the cute and shy boy in front of you. "T-That'll be nice..." He breathes out flustered. "Okay! See you tomorrow cutie!" You blush yourself as your dad pulls in and you walk off. He breathes in heavily and grabs his inhaler. "She called me cute," He whispered to himself. He skipped towards the group of boys who all felt annoyed. They lost their crush to the smaller boy of the group but the cutest too. "Fuck you Eds," He says pissed off. Eddie just smirks.

C:

Richie yelled at Stan, who was snapping at Eddie, who was annoyed at Richie. Bill saw this as a chance and ran off without being noticed. He saw you. Your hair, your eyes, how you hugged yourself for comfort. God, he thought you were stunning. He slowly approached you and quickly plucked a flower from the bushes. Stan notices this and notifies Richie and Eddie too. They look at the scene in shock.

"H-H-Hey Y-Y/N," He smiles shyly and soft, making you smile at the boy. "Hey. Bill, right?" You ask and he nods. He give you the small flower and blushes deeply. "Thanks Bill. It's really pretty!" You say to him. He was very cute. "I- I- I think you're r-r-really c-cute and-d maybe w-we could g-g-go to the qua-qua-quarry sometime?" He stuttered more than usual. You let out a happy sigh and nodded your head. "I- I would like to know you better..." He said out in one breath without any stutter. "Of course! How could I pass?" You giggle and so does he. "O-okay... cool!" Bill says softly and rubs his arm awkwardly. You look over and see your car across the streets. You wave at your dad and look back at Bill.

"I'll be outside waiting for you. Bye Bill!" You wave goodbye and walked from the stutter-boy.  "Bye Y/N.." His eyes follow your figure. All the way to your car. His smile grows wider as he slowly walks back. All of the boys were annoyed and shocked at the same time. "S-Sorry?" He says in a question. Stan rolls his eyes but smiles anyway.

D:

Stan crosses his arms. "You guys are so annoying!" He whines and walks off. Richie looks offended and calls him back but he ignores him. Stan walks off towards you, ignoring Richie and Eddie who are clearly annoyed. His facial expression goes from harsh to soft once he's near Y/N. She does do things to him he can't explain. He takes in a deep breath before sitting next to the H/C haired girl. "Hi, Y/N!" Stan beams at her but then cringes at himself for how excited he sounded. "H-Hi Stan!" She stammered at the cute boy sitting next to her. Stan sees her face turning into a light shade of pink and blushes himself. "I just thought that, maybe— uhh, y-you and I could do s-something on Sunday?" He stutters a little and you smile at the curly jew. "Yeah! Sure! I'd love to!" You reply. Stans eyes light up immediately and he nods. "Okay! Uhh, see you around!" Stan says his goodbye. "Bye..." Is all she said before walking towards her car and smiling to herself. Stan looks more confident as ever and smiles at them before walking the other way towards his house.