I want to write you a song

Finn x Reader

Finn's POV:

I want to do everything with Y/N. (not in a kinky way u dirty hoe) I want to walk with her in the park or just watch Netflix at home or order pizza and getting fat. I have so many things to write about in my new solo-song for her. I wanted to write about the pain of when she's gone and the feeling when she's around at the same time. I want to lend her my coat so she has a hiding place from the rain and so she feels warm. Or build her a boat so that when she thinks her heart sinks, it will remind her it won't. Cause everything I need I get from Y/N and I just want to give back to her.

She's my friend and I need to show her how much she has done for me but how do I do that in one song?

Narrators POV:

"Your pretty eyes? No, cliché. I don't know!!" Finn whispers. He hears a knock and hides his notebook under his sheets. "Come in" he says softly, pretending to be on his phone. "Hey Fiiinnnnnn" You say smiling while plopping down on his bed. "Oh uh hey Y/N. Why you in my house?" He asks. "You're such a doofus. I'm bored and know where the key is." You smile while pulling out your phone. You plug-in your earbuds and listen to 1D. He lays there awkwardly. Trying to sneak glances at you. 'I like everything about her... WHAT THE FUCK SHOULD I WRITE?!'
He thinks and suddenly has an idea. "Y/N?" he says and you turn your head to him. "I've been really loving/liking this girl and I-I need your advice." He blurts out.

'Okay well my heart is broken. Fuck. Finn loves someone.... okay.... i'm ok.... calm down. He just wants advice.' "Uh... yeah sure..." You fake smile. "So I'm writing this song about her..." he says and grabs a notebook from underneath his sheets. HAHAHAHAHHA IM TOTALLY FINE. "And I don't know what I should write about her" He sighs and places the notebook down with his pen. "Tell me about her" You softly say. "Where do I begin? She is absolutly beautifull. Her hair, her y/c eyes, her lips... I don't how to write every single detail in this song but I want to write it. I want to build her a house, where she could feel safe and protected. I want to lend her my clothes so she knows I'm always with her. I want to lend my coat so she has a warm and soft place. Warm and soft like her cheek." Finn says and places his thumb over your cheek after a few seconds he removes it. "I want to build her a boat so that whenever her heart sinks, she knows it won't. I want to hug her, kiss her, love her but I don't know how to put it in just one song!" Finn gets frustrated and lays down.

"Those are your lyrics. You want to write her a song. You want to lend her your coat. Build her a boat and a house and lend her your clothes." You say and his eyes light up. He hugs you and mumbles 'thank you' a million times. Your face turned into a frown, knowing that Finn Wolfhard, could never love you.

You felt your eyes getting glossy and went straight to the bathroom, leaving a confused Finn Wolfhard on his bed. You cried silently, so Finn didn't hear. You came up with an excuse, saying you were on your period and didn't have time to explain what was happening. He believed it. He thought you would never lie to him anyway. You walked out of the bathroom and see him laying there, smiling, still writing. You smile back and lay down next to him. It was already 22:46 pm and you were pretty tired. You fell asleep on Finn's bed.

Finn finally finished writing the song and decides to play it in his livingroom. His parents were gone for vaca anyway. (just pretend Finn wrote this ABSOLUTLY FUCKING AMAZING song) He sings it softly for practice and goes to bed afterwards.

The next morning you wake up. Forgetting you fell asleep at Finn's house and see Finn next to you. "OMG! Did we have—??" You shout not realising your clothing was on. Finn wakes up and looks at you confused. "Finn. You're only 15 and I'm only y/a. DID WE DO THE DIRTY STUFF???? and if we did, did you use a condom cause I don't want my ovum to be fertelized because otherwise a fetus would grow in my belly for 12 weeks and it's organs would've been fully grown and for the rest a baby grows in my uterus. But in order to have a fertelized egg, your spermcells need to swim over to my ovum and they'll melt together in one to make a new cel which will form into a fetus and then—." You explain to him. (i have this at Biology class rn. Pls don't come for me ;-;) but he cuts you off. "—You're such a smartass. And no, we did not have sex" He says and you let out a sigh of relief. "Thank god! I don't need that right now"

"I'm heading off to the shower" You say and Finn winks. "Want me to join you if we're talking about by Biology.." He smirks and you slap him. "Finn. Don't." You say and head off to shower. Finn waits patiently outside. As you come out (of the closet? no ok moving on) of the bathroom with clothes on. You see Finn with his guitar and plays you the song.

You sit next to him and listen to it. When he finished it, he asks you: "What'd you think?" "Play it for her. It's really... beautifull" You smile a slit smile in dissapointment. "Well, I already did" He smiles even wider and you look at him with wide eyes. "Y/N L/N. Will you be my girlfriend?" He takes your hands and kisses them gently. "YYYEEESSSSSSSS duhhh of course!" You say and smash your lips onto his. After pulling away you hug him in a bear hug. "I WUV YOUUU" you say as a little child. "Wuv you too..."

A/N
i rlly want to drink bleach rn. fucking school is so stupid and oh, i rlly love 1D goodbye :)))))))))))