Finn Wolfhard x Reader

"YOU'RE SUCH A SICK BASTARD!!" Your mom yelled to your drunk father. "WHAT DID I DO!?" Your dad starts yelling at your prostitute mom. Your parents were always fighting and you found yourself always crying about it. You decide to sit up and text Finn, your best best bestest friend. You've known eachother since kindergarten.

Frogface 🐸 ❤️

Finn, can I pls come over?
Read 2:34 AM

Your parents?

Yeah...

Okay, pls be carefull💞

I will, see you xx

Cya <33
Read 2:39 AM

Your POV.

I sneaked out of the window and landed on the grass in my backyard. I went through the back in a creepy alley but made it to the main street. Cars were still driving and people were still walking and partying. I hurried to Finn's house with a lump in my throat. I got there in 10 minutes or so and knocked on the door carefully. Immediately Finn opens the door and looks at me worried. He licks his lips and invites me in. I walk in slowly, hugging myself for warmth. I'm in my PJ's with no jacket or shoes. My socks are wet from the puddles outside from when it had rained. Finn moves me towards the couch and goes upstairs. He comes back down with cozy blankets and pillows. He also got his own PJ's since my got kind of dirty. "Put this on" He hands me his PJ's and I nod. I change in the bathroom. I come back down to see Finn on his phone. When he looks up, he smiles at me. I shyly look down and realize he was admiring me. "I also got some snacks so we could watch a movie" He says a bit tired. I yawn. "I'm really tired Finn" I say while rubbing my eyes. Finn chuckles. "I brought these down for nothing!" He pouts and crosses his arms making me giggle softly. "But we'll go to bed." He smiles and brings everything back upstairs with me following.

I lay in his bed and he puts blankets over me. He lays down next to me. This is what we did normally so it wasn't anything new. "You wanna talk about it?" Finn said while rolling over to look at me. I shake my head. He sighs and nods understanding. I stare into his sleepy eyes but so dreamy at the same time. He looks into mine and places his soft hand on my cheek. I blush but smile. He smiles a small smile back. I feel my eyes starting to close but not because I was tired. Because I was leaning towards Finn's face. Seconds later my lips were on his and our eyes closed. His hand on my cheek. We pull away and looked at eachother. We didn't say anything. I started to tear up and he buries my head in his chest. He strokes my hair for comfort.

I think I love Finn Wolfhard...

A/N: Sorry for not updating 😓