{7} "My whole world felt like-" "-it was falling to pieces"

Wyatt x Reader pt. 2

You cry your eyes out while running to your house. You didn't cheat. No. Well the article said that you kissed but you didn't because that was your cousin. Your g a y cousin. G A Y! And it was a kiss on the motherFUCKING CHEEK.

Even though you were heartbroken and sad and distraught and felt like jumping of a building, you were also angry because he didn't let you explain. He didn't even let you finish. He doesn't even try. It's like your whole world has fallen into pieces and you're trying to tape everything back together but there are still gaps to fill.

You're sitting in a park. Feeling mixed emotions. "I loved him but he doesn't love me back, BUT Y/N HE DIDN'T LET YOU FINISH! But maybe he doesn't try cause you're not good enough. NO NO IT'S HIS FAULT. How can I blame someone so precious." You mentally talk to yourself like a psychopath and cry in your hands. "Y-Y/N?" You hear a soft stutter behind you and turn around. "I'm sorry. I was mad and also kind of jealous a-and scared of you leaving me when in the end I just pushed you away" He sighed and sat next to you. Trying to hold your hand but you pulle daway slowly. "C-can I explain?" You say look up at him and he nods. "That was my cousin. Gay cousin and I kissed him on the cheek because he helped me with shopping." You look at your hands. "I'm such a douchebag" He says mentally facepalming. "I need you Y/N. My whole world felt like—" "—It was falling to pieces..." You finish his sentance and scoot closer to him.

"Wyatt. I love you so fucking much." You say, almost in a whisper. "I love you too" He says and places his hand on your cheek while rubbing some tears away with his thumb. "Wanna be mine again?" You ask and he nods. Then he places his soft lips over your chapped ones from losing all that damn water. "What? My eyes were just sweating"

You guys kiss for a while in the park. You guys pull away and look into eachothers eyes. You look into his beautiful brown ones and he looks in your e/c ones. He pulls you in for a hug and you hug back.

You truly loved, Wyatt Oleff.

A/N: I SUCK AT WRITING ;-;