Richie Tozier x Reader (pt. 2)

Narrator's POV.

It was a Sunday. Boring ol' Sundays. Lazy Sundays. Sunny Sundays. You get the point. Sundays were for chilling and relaxing. (except me ofc bc I always have tons of homework). Richie was laying down in bed. Not having energy to anything at the moment. He was thinking about her. The girl he saw. The girl who looked like princess in a fairytale. Richie wanted to see her again. He had too, he must. With a little piece of his last energy, he stands up from his bed and gets ready. Where's he heading? He's heading to the park. Hoping she'll be there of course.

He biked down the street towards the park where the birds chirped and sun shined through the trees. Nobody was there except for a few dog walkers. He parked his bike and locked it and walked towards the exact same bench he sat on before. He sighed sitting down, knowing there's absolute no chance she'll show up but it's worth a shot. If this is true love, it'll be worth it.

Wow. Of course out of nowhere. She appears and feeds the ducks. A— fucking —gain. I stare at her. The wind flowing through her hair. God, she looks like a goddess. She turns around and stares at me then smiles. She walks over to where I'm sitting. "Hello glasses" She giggles. "Hello mysterious-girl" I say smiling widely. "I was about to ask your name until someone rudely interrupted me" I huffed and she chuckled. "My name is Y/N. Yours?" She says and I look at her. "R-Richie" I stutter, trying to act confident. "Well, Richie. I want to get to know you. So I'm asking you to get ice cream with me" She smiles and takes my hand before I could even reply. I just let her drag me towards the ice cream shop. I got some Rainbow sherbert ice cream and she got Rocky road. We sit down while she eats . "I'll start." I said blankly and started taking a deep breath. "Richie Tozier's my name. I live in Derry and have neglectful parents. I get bullied at school but I have friends and we're in a club called the losers' club" I say and she holds my hand that was on the table. I blush. "I think you're perfect the way you are." She says to me while looking into my eyes. "MY TURN!!" She says and I get out of my trans. "I'm Y/N M/N L/N. I was born on (DATE OF BIRTH) . I am (AGE) years old and have no friends. I am invisible to everyone except you, I guess." She smiled a small smile. It looked kinda half-sad half-happy? I guess so. At this point her hand wasn't on mine. I didn't want that of course because I'm starting to like her. Yay. Another crush, another heartbreak. :)

That's atleast what I thought.....