Request -6

For SilentSleeping77 🍕🍕🍕

Bill's POV.

When I was in kindergarten. I met this girl. Her name is Niamh and she was my first crush. I thought she was cute. It was just a small one. I never talked to her back then but now I do. I didn't go to the same Elemantary school as her, but now that I'm in High School, I do. You see, Derry is a small place with not a lot of different High Schools. So now I am friends with Niamh. She's in the losers club with me, Richie, Eddie and Stan. I might have a teenie, tiny crush on her buuutt that's besides the point.

I see her at her locker, grabbing her books out and stuffing her bag. I walk up to her and greet her kindly. "H-Hey Niamh! H-h-how are you?" I ask her and she groans. "I hate school. Hope everyone, except you, drops dead." She said chuckling sarcastically making me laugh. "W-what about-t S-stan and R-Richie and—" "Yeah yeah. I also don't want them to drop dead." She rolls her eyes playfully making me smile. She grabs my hand and pulls me towards the trash bins where we can dump our books. Richie, Stan and Eddie slowly join our sides while we walk towards the exit.

Narrator's POV.

The losers club dump all of their books in the trash with a sigh of relief. "Best. Feeling. Ever!" Stan exclaims. "Yeah. Try tickling your pickle for the first time." Richie says while pressing on his glasses. "Dude. I don't need to know what you do in your free time" Niamh says while making a disgusting face. "B-Barrens tomorrow, right?" Bill looks at all of the losers. "Are we really gonna start off this summer looking for a dead Georgie" Stan rolls his eyes in annoyence. "Stan—" Eddie begins but gets cut off by Bill. "He's not dead!" Bill says in frustation, still believing Georgie is alive. "Sorry Bill. He's just missing" Stan apologizes in guilt. Niamh looks at the boys and then back at Bill. "How about we go to the Quarry?" Niamh asks them and they all nod except for Bill. "C-Can we please go to the Barrens first?" He pleads and they give in.

As they were walking next to the sewers, Stan and Eddie had a very interesting conversation. "Not everything is Poisen Ivy!" Richie yelled towards them. Then they all went walking in the water. Except for Stan and Eddie. "Aren't you guys coming in?" Richie asks them. "Nuh-uh, it's grey water" Eddie says and Richie groans. "What the hell is grey water?!" He asks in annoyence. "It's basically.... piss and shit. So I'm just telling you!" Eddie raises his hands as if he is innocent and Stan rolls his eyes. "Guys. Shut up." Niamh complains to them. Bill agrees and goes deeper into the sewers. Niamh follows along with him.

They both go deeper into the sewer until they stop and look in the water. "White vans?" Niamh questions and Bill shrugs. "It's not G-Georgie's" He says sternly and picks it up. He looks at the name on the inside. "Betty Ripsom" He reads out loud, sending shiver down Niamh's spine. "Should we get the others—" Niamh begins walking towards Bill but trips over, i dont know what and leans against Bill who is against the wall. "O-Oh uhhh sorry" Niamh says stuttering. She doesn't move away but instead looks into Bill's eyes. He starts too look at her lips and back at her eyes. He hesitates first but starts to lean in slowly. Niamh did too. They are inches apart and are about to kiss until Richie comes to them. "You lovebirds coming?" He says while Niamh and Bill blush and nod.

The next day, they all went to the quarry. Including a new member, Ben Hanscom. He was almost killed by Bowers and his gang so the Losers saved him from d e a t h. All the boys were standing on the edge of a cliff, including Niamh. "Who's gonna jump first?" Eddie asks almost pissing himself. Then this whole argue bursted out about who had to jump first. Then Niamh and the boy heard a voice behind them. "I'll go" Beverly said and took of her clothes. "Wussies" She smirked and jumped off the cliff. After that, Bill jumped then Niamh and the rest.

Beverly was having sitting on Bill's shoulders making Niamh a little jealous so she sat on Stan's shoulders. Oh Billy got a little jealous too. Niamh wanted a little 'revenge'. Bill pushed Niamh of Stan's shoulders and preached in victory. Niamh scoffed and pulled Beverly off of Bill so that Bill would also fall into the water. He came back up, crossing his arms and pouting his lips. Niamh laughed. Bill pulled her underwater too and smashed his lips on hers unexpectedly. They come back up, kissing, making everyone look away in disgust. "D-D-Did I just do t-that?" Bill's eyes were wide and Niamh giggled. "Yes you did dork" She says and kisses him again. This time it was more soft and loving.

"W-Want t-t-to g-go out w-with me?" Bill stutters even more than before and Niamh nods blushing lightly. She pecks his lips one more time before Richie yelled: "Go get en' Bill!" which Bill replied by: "Shut up R-Richie!"

A/N: Huh. Updated earlier than I thought. Well. I needed to study but gave up because I CANT READ.