{6} "This is just a part of growing up. A little adventure, a little rebellion."

Jack x Reader

"Are we there yet?" Jack whines to the driver. The driver shakes his head and Jack sighs while crossing his arms. Finn and Wyatt were talking, Sophia was staring out the window, Jeremy was talking to Jaeden and you were leaning against Chosen.

As you got there Jack jumped out and so did you. "DISNEYLAND!!! WOOP WOOP!" You yell with Jack and do your handshake. After your asses were out of the car, you sprinted past Downtown Disney's shops and went straight to the entrance. Jack did the same leaving the rest behind. You scan your ticket and so does he. "Where's the rest?" Jack asks and you shrug, not caring. "Where'd you wanna go first?" You say excited. "Shouldn't we wait—?" "Nah, they'll be fine!" You say while grabbing his arm and taking him with you. "Aren't they going to be mad at us?" He says worrying. "This is just part of growing up. A little adventure, a little rebellion! So let's go to the Indiana Jones ride!" You say and Jack smiles sweetly at you. He comes with you and doesn't give a flying fuck about the others. Knowing that the rest of the day, he'll get some alone time with his crush.

You two wait in line, having Mickey ears on both of your heads. Jack's phone buzzes to see Finn calling. Jack was about to pick up, until you stopped him. "Let's have some alone time for once. You're my best friend after all" You say and Jack puts his phone down. Your phone dings and you see Jaeden and Finn texting you. "I'll ignore them" You say and then accidentally  press on the notification, sending you to the text and now Finn knows you've read them.

Frog🐸: Where the hell are you guys?

Frog🐸: We're heading to California Adventure.

Frog🐸: Helloooo?!

Y/N🦁:  We're in the other park.

Y/N🦁: At Indiana Jones but you guys can leave us. It's fine.

Frog🐸: Oooo yeah right ;)

Frog🐸: Got it ;;;)))))

Welp. That worked. "Finn let's us be so we're good to go! You say as you were almost in the ride. "WE'RE ALMOST THERE" You squeak and hug Jack. The hug was too short so he didn't have time to react. After a few more minutes, you guys sat in the ride and enjoyed every single bit. When you guys got out, you felt the adrenaline rushing through you. "Where are we heading now?" Jack smirks and you show all the rides where you could possibly go. "Splash Mountain is so much fun!! Or the Pirates or It's a small world!!" You say while pointing on the map where all the rides were. "Let's go to fantasy land" You say and Jack nods.

You guys were at the castle and a guy came up to you both. "Want a picture? It'll only cost $15,-!" He says. Of course it's expensive. I mean it's Disneyland but you guys did it anyway. "Now you can put your arm around her waist and you can side hug him" He says. You both pose awkwardly but it didn't show. "Yes here you go!" He gives it and you hand him 15 dollars. (I don't know how this works. I've never gotten a picture taken at Disneyland by a worker)
"Awee, we look cute!" You mention and Jack blushes. "How about we go to the Peter Pan ride!" You point towards the ride and he nods and smiles.

The ride was magical. (every Disney ride ever lmao) "I loved it!!" You say and spin around then fall in Jacks arms. "Ow! Sorry!" You say and make slight eye contact with him, making both of you blush. You stand up straight and walk towards 'It's a small world.' You get in the boat, next to Jack and you're already happy. "I love this ride so muchhhh" You say out of excitement. Jack admires you, sneaking glances when you're not looking. Then you see your country pass by. "LOOK JACK!!!" You point towards your country and smile. Jack smiles even wider.

The hours went by and you had such a blast. You guys went in Splash Mountain, The tiki room, Alice in Wonderland, Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain, Matterhorn etc.
You had so much fun and you both decided to eat dinner in Downtown Disney in the Rainforest café. "Jack. It was such an amazing day today. I can't believe it was so much fun." You say while eating whatever dish you like. "I had fun too" Jack sighs in awe. Knowing that his first sort of date was in Disneyland. "The fireworks start in an hour" You say and Jack nods. "Okay let's head off then" He says and pays the check for both of you. "Jack, you really didn't have to-" "Isn't this sort of a date? Which means I need to pay" He smirks and holds your hand while walking making you blush.

45 minutes have passed and you guys were already at the castle, waiting for the fireworks. "Y/N" Jack says and you look at him. "Do you— Is this a date?" He asks and you look down shyly. "Probably" You mumble and Jack could barely understand you. "Well, I think it is." He says and leans in making your eyes flutter close. His lips make contact with yours as they move in sync. You both pull away and stare in eachothers eyes. Now there was silence. You could only hear kids cheer and parents talking. "Are the others going to be mad at us?" You ask Jack while looking at him and he smiles.

"Like you said, It's part of growing up. A little adventure, a little rebellion."

A/N: I. LOVE. DISNEY. SO. MUCH.

 MUCH