She's mine 😣 [IMAGINE]

"YOU'RE SUCH AN ASSHOLE JACK!" Finn shouts over the top of his lungs. "HOW AM I AAN ASSHOLE??!! SHE LOVES ME!" Jack shouts back.

You might be wondering, what the fuck was going on. Recap: I had a crush on Finn but he had a girlfriend. After a few weeks I got over him, atleast I thought. But then I got a huge crush on Jack. Finn broke up with his girlfriend over a week ago because he had a crush on me but Jack also has a crush on me and I can't choose and bla bla bla... Now we're here.

"Guys please-" You try to calm both of them down. "SHUT UP Y/N!" They shout in unison which makes you take a step back. You hold back the tears while watching the situation that is occuring infront of your eyes. "FINN! YOU HAD A GIRLFRIEND!"

"EX-GIRLFRIEND!!" Finn corrects him mad. "YOU MOTHERFUCKER" Jack shouts and tackles him to the floor. All of the other castmates are hiding in there room, not wanting to make it worse.
Jack got Finn pinned to the floor and strangles him. Finn kicks his balls and stands up. You couldn't take it anymore and went between them. "STOP! JUST FUCKING STOP!" You shout loudly. Finn gets angry and shoves you to the floor. After a while he realises what he did. Jack gets extra angry and tackles Finn again. "YOU HURT HER!" Hé shouts.

Jaeden comes and helps you up. You can't help it anymore and cry in Jaedens arms while Finn and Jack fight in the background. Jaeden brings you to your room while you almost fall of feeling dizzy. You fall asleep fast. Probably because you hit your head when you fell. Jaeden kissed your forhead and tucked you in. He walks out and sees Jack and Finn still fighting until they notice you're gone.

"JAEDEN? WHERE'S Y/N?!" Finn yells. "Somewhere where she can't be stressed or where she can't watch two of her best friends in a fight because of her!" Jaeden says mad and scoffs away. Finn and Jack look at eachother. They were dissapointed in themselves. Jack says sorry and so does Finn. They both walk back to their own rooms leaving you in peace. Who did you like? We'll never know :)

A/N
I really suck at this...