Chosen Jacobs x Reader

Oh how you always wanted to be a Disney princess when you were little. Meeting your prince wasn't what you wanted. No. You wanted to live in a castle, happily ever after and  wear whatever you want. You were little of course which means you didn't want or didn't need any loved one in your life. Little did you know, you've already met your prince Charming ages ago.

You were five and sat on the swings at recess. You weren't a social butterfly. More like a shy caterpillar who was hiding in his cocoon. You ate your sandwich while staring off into the distance until a boy stands in-front of you. You look to the ground, being shy but he waved at you and smiled. "Hi!" He said with energy. "Hello" You said shyly back. "My name is Chosen. Wanna be friends?" "Okay. My name is Y/N" You both introduced yourself to eachother and became best friends. Screw cooties.

Now we're back in 2018 where Chosen is 16 and you're Y/A. You've always thought Chosen was cute but always assumed you two would remain friends so you pushed those thoughts away. Chosen was so in love with you. He never denied liking you in the first place. He was never nervous around you though. Only if you brought topics up like 'love' or 'crushing on someone'. Sometimes he would ask "what do you look for in a guy?" and you always answered with a shrug. You never cared really. If you liked someone, you genuinely did. Chosen did see you having lovers in the past and was always jealous but he also had his lovers. So you were jealous. Both of you never confessed to each other because you were convinced nothing would happen more than just being 'friends'.

It was a Saturday morning. The sun was shining through you white, thin, lacy curtains. You slowly wake up to peaceful birds chirping outside your window. Just like a princess would hear in the morning. You slowly wake up. Your hair is a bit fluffy but still absolutely gorgeous. You're wearing a fancy pastel blue night gown. You always slept in a queen sized bed with white sheets made out of silk. You were pretty rich to say at least. Everyone saw you as a princess which always made you giddy inside when you were younger. Like I said, your dream was to become a princess. Now that you're a teen, you never bothered on becoming one but didn't mind it.

As you stood up from your mattress, birds still chirping happily outside, you walk to your white and gold closet. You chose a flowed dress that comes to your knees. You curl your hair and apply a light amount of make-up. To finish everything off, you wore a flower crown. You grabbed your phone which had a beautiful pastel pink case with white diamonds on them. Yes they were fake but it matched your style.

Chosen texted you to come over and study at his place for a test you guys had Monday. You replied with a simple okay, packed your white leather backpack with some rabbit fur, and left your house. You walked over there, getting stares from boys across the street. You were indeed an attractive person, but you, yourself, were never interested in anyone else but Chosen. He just makes you feel all giddy inside.

You were at his front door and knocked a few times. He opens it and smiles the brightest smile someone could ever smile. "Hi!" He says in a cheery tone. You smile back. "Hi Chosen..." You say sighing a little at the end. no, Y/N. Not the time... You think and step inside giving Chosen a big hug. "I've missed you" He says and you chuckle. "I've seen you yesterday" You say pulling away from the hug. "So? Doesn't mean I don't miss you" He says while wiggling his eyebrows making you giggle. You head upstairs and place some books on his bed to start making homework and study. Chosen follows you and sees you smiling on his bed when he enters his room. Making him flutter. He sits across from you. "Where do you wanna start?" You say softly. Chosen grins making you smile a little. "Let's start with studying for the math test" He says and you nod.

One hour later you guys were still busy with studying. "So 4x • 36 = 6x • 8, you have to first divide it by 4?" You ask and he shakes his head. "No because you want the x on the left side and a number on the right, so first you remove 8 ..." Chosen started explaining but you didn't listen. You were staring at his face and studying him instead of Math. He looks at you. Now a blushing mess. "Y-Y/N?" He stutters. You shake your thoughts away and blush really hard. "S-Sorry.." You apologize. "No need to say sorry, princess" He smiles and continues the math equation. Princess? That's new.

Another few minutes later, you started to give up and just do something else. Chosen didn't mind it, not his grade. So you both went into his backyard and layed on the green grass looking at the clouds. "That one looks like a dog!" You say pointing to one cloud. "It looks like a dragon..." He says chuckling. "Whatever." You say rolling your eyes making Chosen chuckle again. "That looks like a broken heart" Chosen pointed to another cloud. "Oh yeah! It kinda does!" You smile making Chosen smile. "That looks like as if two people are kissing." You say pointing to a cloud that is weirdly disfigured. "Wonder what that feels like..." You mumble softly. Chosen heard it though. "This is what it feels like" Chosen said in a whisper before placing his soft lips onto yours. He cups your cheek and you lean on your elbows on the ground. After pulling away you look deeply in each others eyes.

"I think I love you" He blurted out. "I think I love you too.." You say and kiss him again. After years and years, you two finally confessed and ended up married with 2863728282 children :)