Request -5

For NeleChronicles 💖💖

Nele's POV

I was sitting in class. Tapping my pen against the table. Time passes slowly and I'm waiting until the school bell rings. It does after a few minutes and I pack my bag. I leave the classroom as fast as possible to see my boyfriend, Harry. (If you want a different name. I can always edit it. Just PM me :))
Harry and I have been together for a few months now and things are amazing as ever. The losers club have been really supportive over my choice, even though Richie was always acting off. Eddie even looked guilty but I just shrugged it off.

I see Harry standing by his locker with his phone. I smile and walk over to him. "Hey Harry!" I greet him happily. He looks at me with an raised eyebrow and doesn't say anything. "I...... was wondering, uhhh maybe you wanted to go to the ice cream shop with me?" I asked him while holding the straps of my backpack. He looks up from his phone again and groans. "You didn't get the news from Jacob?" Harry rolls his eyes at me and I give him a confused face. "What do you mean silly?" I chuckles but he remained looking annoyed.

"I broke up with you" He says sternly and scoffs. "W-What?" I stutter in shock. Is he serious? "Yeah I just don't like you anymore" He sad without feeling sorry. "So goodbye and see you never" He said in a annoying tone, shut his locker and walked away. Leaving me heartbroken. I run towards the losers who were standing at Richie's locker. I hug Bill tightly since he's my best friend. I cry into his shoulder. I lift my head up to see a pissed off Richie. I look down and hesitated to hug him but did. I cry even more in his Hawaiian shirt, making it soaked. Richie slowly hugged me back. "Hey what's wrong?" He asks and I sniff. "Harry broke up with me" I say sighing and sniffing.

"W-Why?" Bill stutters and I shrug. In honesty, I had no idea why. I was always so nice to him. "I need to go home" I say with a shaky breath and leave until I feel a soft hand on my shoulder. I turn around to see Richie. His smile makes me feel a little happiness. Even though it was a sad smile. "Let me walk you home" He says softly while walking next to me. I hold his hand for comfort. "You don't deserve him Nele. You're too good for him" He consulates me. I sigh a shaky breath and don't respond.

Narrator's POV.

Nele walks hand in hand with Richie down the street. Richie admires Nele in his eye corner. Her icy blue eyes he could look into forever and her dirty blonde hair he could put his fingers through. He never admitted it but he did love Nele. He never had the courage to say anything about it because he was scared to lose his best friend.

Richie walked her to her house and stopped at her frontdoor. "Can you stay with me Rich?" Nele asked shyly. Richie nodded and headed inside. "I'm sorry about Harry, Nele." He says and Nele smiles sadly. "He is such a dick to breakup with someone so pretty— AHH funny and uhh charming" He stumbles over his words and blushes madly making Nele chuckle. "Well, It's probably me anyway" Nele sighed and looked at the floor. Richie looks at her and engulfed her in a hug. "It's not you. Not now, not ever." He says while stroking Nele's back slowly. "You're so beautiful to me Nele..." He says pulling away from the hug. Nele looks at him with sad eyes. "I just wish you could have someone who deserves you." He whispers softly. Nele stands there in shock but doesn't show it in her facial expression. Now Nele realized that Harry was just another boy. Not like Richie. He was there for comfort when Nele needed it the most. Richie stands up for her, supports her in every situation. Nele now knew that Richie is the on she wanted. Not Harry, Bill or any other boy.

"Richie. I-I think I like you" Nele shyly said to him. Richie's face lit up a bit. "Y-You do?" "Yes. You're always there for me. Harry was such a dick. I don't know why I liked him." Nele looked down and held Richie's hands in hers. Richie was speechless and absolutely starstruck. He couldn't say anything so he smashed his lips onto Nele's and held her gently. His hand on her cheek and the other one around her waist. Nele put her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately.

After a few minutes, they both pulled away. They look into each others eyes and knew that their friendship is ruined but they didn't give a fuck because now they're together. At least, we assumed that. They never asked each other. Richie just said that she was her girlfriend and Nele said that Richie was her boyfriend.

"I love you Tozier"

"Love you too, hot stuff"

A/N: I am on my phone at school :) In class because we're allowed and it's rlly quiet 🤫