Bill Denbrough x Reader -2- [IMAGINE]

You and Bill walked in the ally to see Eddie trying to patch up Ben. "Hey peeps!" You greet them cheerfull. "Hey" They all say in unison. You unlock your phone and decide to open Snapchat for new filters. You open the doggy one and open your mouth.
All the boys look at you weird. "It's a filter" You say and take a selfie. 'Casually in 1988!' The caption says. Bill looks at your screen and thinks you look cute. You save the photo and make another one of Bill. He makes a funny face.

He looks at it and smiles. "I'll print it out for you" You happily smile at him. He smiles back.

After you guys got Ben all 'cured', you all went back to the machine and tried to fix it. Apperently you need something that is very hard to get. You sigh and sit down with your head in your hands. Bill sits next to you. "Bill, I don't know what to do...." You look at him with a worried expression. "Wugh-Why do y-you want t-to go bugh-back? Bill asks you while placing his hand on your shoulder. You stumble over your words. "I- uhm..." You think of a reason why but when you go back, they will test you again. "It's my, uhm home..." You say, not being sure. "Oh, okay." He says a little dissapointed. "Y-you wanna c-come t-t-to my plugh-place?" He asks while standing up and taking your hand. "Yeah but does your mom mind me staying?" You ask him being concerned of what his parents are going to think. "They-they're gugh-gugh-gone fo-for the weekend-d" He explains and you simply nod.

You all say goodbye and bike in different directions. You wrap your arms around Bill and lay your head on his shoulder. He gets flustered.

You two get there and he parks his bike. He walks in infront of you and leads you to the kitchen for food. "S-so... W-w-what do you-ou eat-t?" He asks you while looking in the fridge. "Do you have BLT?" You reply to his question with a question. "I uhm d-don't know..." He says unsure.

*TIME SKIP CAUSE LAZY*

He lays a matrass down next to his bed for me to sleep on it. You just wear Bill's PJs since you didn't have any PJs to wear. Only extra pants. You lay down and charge your phone with the charger you brought. "Goodnight" Bill said while tucking himself in. "Goodnight" You say back. You're not actually going to bed. You're gonna watch YouTube with earphones. As you were watching your favorite YouTuber, a funny part came on and you couldn't help but giggle.

Bill pretented to sleep and thought your giggle was cute. Hé smiles to himself and falls asleep. An hour later you fall asleep with the phone in your hand and your earphones dropped out of your ears.

Come join the clown....
We all float down here....
Wanna float too??
If you don't, I'll take all your loved ones.....
I'll take all of them....
(Just join me, and together we will rule the galaxy as father and son- oh shit wrong movie....)
I'll kill them all....

You jolt up. Looking around the room but only see Bill on his bed. Bill wakes up and looks concerned. "A-are you o-okay?" He looks down at you. A tear streams down your face of terror. "Can I please lay down with you?" You ask being terrified. "S-sure" He blushes and scoots over. You both lay down awkward with your backs against eachother. "Can you, maybe, cuddle with me. For comfort, of course..." You mumble the last part while Bill puts his arms around you and you do too.

"D-don't be s-s-scared Y/N. I'm r-r-right her-re" He says and holds you tighter. "Goodnight Billy"

"Goodnight Y/N/N"

Then you kiss his cheek and he blushes. "I-I'm S-sorry.... I thought that maybe you know, uhh the thing is uhmmm it's like-" but you got cut off by Bill. "It's fine..."

*NEXT DAY*

You wake up in Bills arms. He's holding you tightly. You smile and try to get up but he only holds you tighter. You give up and try to wake him. "Bill, wake up" You say softly. He's still asleep. "Biiillll! Wake uuuppp" You say a bit louder. His eyes are still closed. "Fine.... WAKE UP LAZY!" You yell and he jolts up from his bed. "Wh-what? Huh? Is it Monday?" He says while rushing to get ready. "It's summer vacation, dumbass...." You chuckle. "Oh"

You grab your phone and scroll through Instagram. All of the sudden you see a picture Finn Wolfhard posted with Jack Dylan Grazer. "Finn looks so much different as Richie" You whisper softly to yourself. You lay down on Bills bed and shut your phone. "Hey Bill?" "Yeah?" "Thanks you, for y'know, being there for me" You thank him softly. "Of course. Always" He sits next to you and puts his hand on your shoulder. There's a long silence. Not an awkward one though. All of the sudden, you had flashbacks of the facility. How they used you and treated you.

Flashback:

"Subject #019, please step in the chamber" A voice says without emotion. You step in the chamber that's about to get filled with water. "Press the button"
You do as instructed. You press the button and slowly go down into a tank full of sharks. "Now, release her"
You were released into the water and you start panicking all of the sudden. Your breath runs out and-

*ENDS*

"Y/N? Are you okay?!" Bill says without a stutter. You look at him with a rolling tear down your cheek. You hug him and sob into his shirt. He holds you tight. "B-bill?" You say between sobs. "C-can I, uhm, tell you something?" You look up at him and he nods. "My real name is-"
*TRING TRING*
"I'll tell you later. You should... get that" "Right" He says and leaves his room. You look at him and smile while wiping away the last tear. After a while he came in. "T-the l-losers wugh-want is at the qua-quarry in an hour" He explains to you. You only nod and take a deep breath. "Okay" is the only thing you said. He grabs some clothes and puts it on in the bathroom. You steal one of his flanner shirts and some sweats. Bill comes out and take you with him on his bike.

Bill bikes with you on the back of his bike. You two arrive there and see all the boys smirking. "Oh hello...." Richie says and looks at you two. "Bills clothes?" Stan questions it but is low-key smirking. "Oooooooo" You hear from all the other boys. "Sh-shut up" Bill murmers and you laugh.

"I just didn't have any clothes so I used his. Nothing happened you nasty perverts." You scoff but smile at the same time. "Whatever..." Stan rolls his eyes and looks back down at the lake. "Who's gonna jump first?" Eddie asks while Bill takes off his clothes. 'Maybe I should go? Because Beverly actually jumped first?' "I'll go!" You say pulling of your last piece of clothing. You run and jump off the cliff. "WHAT THE FUCK!" Richie yells and you splash into the water. Later on, all the losers were in the lake. Swimming, playing or whatever. You decide to go to shore and so does Bill. He sits next to you and admires your skin showing. ((Not in a nasty way, ya dingus))
"So, uhm, what's up?" He says, trying to start a conversation. "The sky" You say with a chuckle. Bill chuckles too. "No, I meant what's going on?" "The lights go on" You joke again. "No, I mean-" "I know what you mean" You chuckle loudly. "And everything is going great." You reassure him but still thought of Pennywise.
Your face went from happy to scared. Bill noticed. "What's really going on, Y/N?" He asks worringly and you look at him. "I-I can't tell you. It would ruin the whole storyline." You say softly, almost a whisper. "Oh, okay" Bill replies dissapointed but understands. All of the sudden you hear whispers behind you. They're not understandable, but you van hear them. You look back and see blood dripping from the trees. The whispers get louder and louder but you still can't understand them. You stare into the trees and bushes. You're horrified of what will happen but also curious from where the whispers are coming from. You walk into the bushes to see a clown with blood dripping from his eyes. He comes closer and....

((This is gonna be a new book so of you wanna hear the rest, make sure to check it out 😁❤))