Jeremy Taylor x Reader [IMAGINE]

A/N: I might remove Beverly and Sophia because I don't really know what girls do together ;-;

"Babyyy, wake up" You hear from your left. "Babe. I know you're awake." He says a bit louder then before. You groan and stretch your arms. "What time is it?" You say softly while getting out of bed. "It's 8:12 am" he replies. "Okay, sooooo? Where we headin' today?" You ask while grabbing some clothes and folding them up neatly. "The Mall. Alot of things are on sale" He smirks and you smile. "I'm going to shower real quick, is that okay?" You asked because this was his house. Well his parents but you get it. He nods while standing up and grabbing his camera to record an intro.

After showering you grab the clothes you folded and put them on. You blowdry your hair and now it was Jeremy's turn to shower.

*TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY NICE GUY PEWDIEPIE*

"We're here!" Jeremy's mom says cheerfully. She let you guys go on your own while she header back home. You guys were gonna be there a long time so she didn't wanna wait in the parking lot. "Can we eat somewhere firsttt??" You whine while poutibg your lip and poking at your stomach that is growling. "Defenitly" He smiles and you both go to Red Robin." (aka my fucking childhood lmao)
You both sit down and Jeremy starts filming for his YouTube channel. "So I'm at Red Robin with my lovely girlfriend" He says and films you. "That's right, girlfriend. Which means you hoes can take a step back, biiitch" You say to the camera and cross your arms dramaticly. Jeremy laughs and stops recording. "Lol, that was really cringy" you say to him but he shakes his head and says: "I thought it was funny!" You smile and you both order food.

After eating, Jeremy vlogs a bit of to which store y'all heading to. "LET'S GO TO THE DISNEY STORE!!" You shout and take his arm. You run to the Disney Store and feel like a 4 year old again. (again. fucking childhood bitch) "LOOK THEY HAVE A COOL EWOK FIGURINE!!" You say being beyond excited. In the end, you bought a Mike Wazowski plushie. "Let's go to Hot Topic! They might have something IT related!" Jeremy smiles and you come with.

A/N
You can finish the story bc im rlly lazy rn :)