How you met them (CAST)

Jaeden:

You were at Comic-con and lost your friends. 'Did they ditch me?'  You thought but shook it out of your head. You tried calling one of your friends again but they didn't pick up. You sigh and give up. You were just walking around alone until a boy with a large crowd of girls behind pushed you to the wall. "Ouw!" You yell and rub your shoulder. The boy looks guilty and walks towards you but the guards stop him. He looks at you and continues walking. "Dickhead" You mumbled. The boy and his bodyguards go into this room, leaving all the teenage girls dissapointed. Soon all the girls left and you look at your arm. Somehow it was cut. 'How does this happen?'  You wonder and it was probably because of that boy. You go to the door where the boy headed off too but the guards stopped you, picking you up by the armpits. "AUW MY ARM IT HURTS FUCK YOU!!" You scream and they put you down. "Sorry ma'am. No entry allowed." They both say and you almost let a tear fall from pain. "I NEED TO TALK TO THIS BOY WHO DID THIS TO ME!!" You yell in protest. "Ma'am. We're gonna have to escort you to the exit." One of the guards say and then the boy comes outside. "Guys, please..." He says and they nod. You stuck your middlefinger up to them but they're emotionless. "I'm sorry for your arm." He apologizes. "Yeah you better be" You scoff and he looks even more guilty. "Let me take you inside" he says as the guards look at him in disaproval. "My name's Jaeden Lieberher." He introduces himself. "Well Lieberwhore. You better fix my arm." You say a bit pissed. "Aren't you gonna tell me your name?" He says with a confused look. "I'm Y/N L/N" You say with an attitude but Jaeden didn't mind.

Finn:

You were walking towards a music store where they sold Vinyls. You wanted some The Beatles Vinyls for fun. When you got there, you immediatly go to the Vinyl section and see the vinyls you want. You were looking for one that interested you but that was hard to find since you had alot of The Beatles vinyls already. "The Beatles, huh?" You hear a voice behind you. It startled you a bit. "Yeah. I really like their music." You grin at him. "My name's Finn. Yours my lady?" He says and grabs your hand to kiss it. "A gentlemen. I see. My name is Y/N" You giggle at his action.

Jack:

"FUCK!" You scream as you fell from rollerskating. You hiss in pain and see a boy coming towards you, helping you up. You weren't so steady so you fell in his arms and made eye contact. He blushed and so do you. "Are you okay?" The boy says with a skateboard in his arms. "Y-yeah. Thanks." You say stuttering and he holds you in his arms. "Where do you live? I'll help you get home" The cute boy asks and you nod. "A few streets down" You say and he helps you get there. "What's your name?" You ask. "Jack"

"Hello Jack. My name is Y/N"

Wyatt:

You were at the Game Stop to look for some new games or merch or whatever. You were in the Nintendo section and were looking around until you feel someone tap you on your shoulder. "Hey uhm, I was wondering... W-what you're doing in the Game Stop?" The curly hair boy said. "And what's that supposed to mean?" You say jokingly but see him getting nervous. "I-I've never seen a girl so intrested in games" He smiles and you smile back. "Well, I am intrested in games." You shrug and look at the Nintendo Switch games. "I'm still waiting on the Nintendo Labbo. Seems fun." You say smiling. "I'm Y/N. How about you?" You say, moving your hand forward for him to shake. "W-Wyatt" He stutters nervously and shakes your hand.

"Well Wyatt, I think we're gonna be Nintendo pals" You chuckle and punch his shoulder lightly.

Chosen:

Clubs for kids? They exist, yes. Oh how you DID NOT want to go. Your friends convinced you anyway so now you were bored and on your phone. Your friends ditched you to hangout with some older boys. You sighed and decided to leave until you felt someone sit next to you. "Hey" He says. "Hi" You say with a sad tone. "I was about to leave anyway so you can have this table—" "What? no no. I was wondering what a pretty lady like you was doing here all alone?" He wonders and you look at him with confused eyes. "Pretty? You must be mistaken me for someone else—" "No I think you really... pretty" He says sighing and cutting you off again making you blush. "My friends convinced me to go and then ditched me for some 17 year old boys." You chuckle sarcasticly. "Not really great friends now are they?" He jokes making you laugh. "If it weren't for them I haven't met you. I'm Y/N." You smile and introduce yourself.

"I'm Chosen. Wanna dance?"

Jeremy:

You were trick or treating with your little brother Louis. He dressed up as Aladin and you were dressed up as Minnie Mouse. As you were walking with him, you notice a boy around the same age as you sitting on a bench by himself. You look at him and stare for a few seconds until your brother Louis shouted: "DOES Y/N HAVE A CWUSH??" You shushed him and the boy looked up to see Louis pointing to him. You blush and wave hi shyly. He walks up to you making you feel nervous. "I'm s-sorry for my brother Louis" You say nervous and stutter a little bit. "It's okay. I'm Jeremy" He says and puts out his hand. "Y-Y/N" You blush lightly and shake his hand.

A/N:
I'm gonna do preference until Friday or so because they don't take that long to do and I have a exams week/testweek. WHICH IS RLLY ANNOYING🙃🔫