Richie Tozier x Reader

For my friend Mlaisse ♥️
(i'm not doing requests but this is for my friend)

Richie's POV.

I stare at my paper. I'm not writing anything down. I just keep thinking about that mysterious girl at the park.

I was with Eddie but he left to get ice cream for us so I sat on a bench. I'm looking at the trees and the random people walking past me but one girl stood out. She had beautiful hair and gorgeous eyes. I see her at the pond, feeding the ducks with bread crumbs. I find myself staring at her and I think she noticed because she turned around and smiled. I blushed and looked down. I hear footsteps approaching me, thinking it was Eddie, but no, it was the girl. "Hey" She smiled softly. I had heart eyes just looking at her. "Hi" I say sighing and smiling. "Mind if I sit down?" She pointed to the spot next to me and I shook my head. "I was wondering why you were looking at me?" She giggles making me flustered. "I— I uhh, You looked pretty" I admit, probably redder than a tomato. She smiles. "You're not too bad yourself" She teases and smiles, I smile too. "Thanks" I mumble softly. Now there was an awkward silence. "Wha—" "YO RICHIE!!" Eddie interrupted me rudely. The girl smiles. "I think I'd better leave you with your boyfriend" She smirks and I look at her wide-eyed. "Joking. See you around glasses" She smiles and waves goodbye. I whisper a soft 'bye' and Eddie runs towards me.

"DUDE!! I wanted to know her name!" I say a bit pissed at Eddie while he gives me my ice cream. "Richie Tozier is flirting, huh?" He smirks and I blush lightly. "Fuck you" I mumble and start to eat my ice cream. I see the girl walking away in the distance.

I wonder if I'll ever see her again...

A/N: Time changed, we're different,
But my mind still says reductive things...

(anyone know that song? ;)

Pt. 2 coming btw :)))