Chosen Jacobs x Reader [IMAGINE]

"I really really like you, Finn." you look into his eyes. It looks, emotionless. "Yeah ok" He says. Your heart sank as you stood there trying to read his face on what he was thinking but, there was nothing.

Basically what happened is you liked Finn for about a month. Chosen, your best friend, introduced him to you. You told him about your crush and he helped you set up a plan on how to tell Finn you liked him but it didn't go as you wanted it to go.

"That's it?" You say confused. "What else do I need to say? I don't like you... jesus not even as friend I was just trying to be nice" He says harshly making your heart ache. You had a lump in your throat and your eyes were glistening from getting watery. "Fuck off" You say and left his hotelroom. You ran straight to Chosens hotelroom with heartbreaking tears streaming down your face. You knock on it rapidly hoping he would awnser. As he opens the door, you look at him with heartbreaking eyes. He takes a look at you, feeling your heartbreak in his heart from just seeing you in tears. "Uh... Can I-" you start to whisper while sniffling but he cuts you off by hugging you. "It's my fault. I shouldn't have you meet him in the first place. I'm so fucking stupid and sorry" he mumbles while hugging you softly. "Chosen, It's not your fault. I shouldn't have fallen for a jerk like him." You sigh with a shaky breath. Chosen felt absolutly horrible. He felt your pain, being heartbroken because he's experienced before.

With you.

When you told Chosen about your crush on Finn, he felt shattered. Like someone took his heart and smashed it like a piece of thin glass and it broke instantly. It sounds like he was overreacting but he's just describing what he felt.

Now, he didn't know what to feel. He wanted to be happy that Finn didn't like you as douchy as it sounds, but he also wanted YOU to be happy and now, he ruïned it by planning everything with you. It was his fault you were so heartbroken and now he couldn't do anything about you. He wish he made you happy when you felt down but he feels like he always fails.

You on the otherhand got over Finn in like a week. You didn't like Finn. You only did to hide your feelings for Chosen, the sweetest and most loving boy in the world. But he would never feel the same way. Ever. That would just be a dream. You always thought that, which is why you always try to have crushes on other people. Like Chosen was just a.... friend. You wished you two were more than that though. Because you love him and he loves you.

You both are too oblivious to even realise that both of you want to show affection for eachother and want to care for eachother, love eachother but you and him will always think that the other wants to be friends.

Why can't we be more than friends?
You thought in your head as it was a week later. You were in your bed, enjoying the freedom of doong anything in the weekend. As you head out from your hotelbed to shower, you grab some clothes and neatly fold them so you know what to wear.

While showering, Chosen stormed into your hotelroom. "Y/N?" He called out quietly. No awnser. You didn't hear him since you were sorta singing in the shower. You weren't the best but Chosen thought you were adorable and so precious. He knocks on the bathroomdoor and says your name. "Y/N? Hello?" He says softly. It was silent. Water turned off and a few moments later he heard clicking noises from the lock. It opened revealing you in a white towel wrapped on your head and a towel wrapped around your torso. "Oh, uh.. Hey Chosen" You smile a slit smile being slightly embarrassed. "Oh, uhhh.... *gulp* uhh h-hey Y/N! Can I maybe, uhm, hangout... here?" He mumbled the last part being a bit flustered from you. "Yeah sure, I'm almost done showering!" You say and he looks at you blushing. "Uh, okay!" He says and walks over to your bed while you close the door and continue showering.

He lays down on your bed, watching YouTube. He feels himself slowly drifting off to sleep and the he IS asleep. You come out of the shower to see him asleep on your bed. You smile in awe and grab your clothes so you can change in the shower. After changing, you dry your hair with a towel and lay down next to Chosen. He notices and slowly opens his eyes to see, what he thinks is, a beautifull view. "Did I fall asleep?" He asked while still being tired. "Yeah" You replied with a quiet chuckle. "You know you're so beautifUNNY RIGHT!?" He tries to save himself and blushes in embarrasment. "You was about to call me beautifull" You smirked and he blushes even more. "What!? PSH! noooooooooo" He says being super smooth like always. Then it was silent for a quick second and Chosen caress your cheek and looks you deel in the eyes. "Okay maybe I was." He whispers being in a deep trans. "Maybe I did because you really are, Y/N. This will probably ruin our friendship but I really do like you. No. Scratch that, I love you. I fucking love you. You are so precious, adorable, funny, beautifull, sweet and kind. I can't bare the thought of you with someone new. Even with Finn. I know you liked him and maybe you still do but I-" "Shut up Jacobs" you say and kiss him very soft. Not a makeout, just a soft, short and sweet kiss. You two pull away and smile at eachother. "I got over Finn by the way..." You add and he chuckles lightly. "and I also fucking love you" You smile widely as those words came out your mouth.

"Cuddle time?" Chosen suggests while giving a dorky smile and you nod. Are you two official? After a few hours, yes.

You two were finally happy and were finally together after a long time.

A/N
I need to do homework. It's 8:30 pm. lol i am so fucked. Anyway this sucked! Bye ❤️