{8} "Nobody can love you as much as I do"

A/N: To clarify, This takes place in Chosen's kitchen at the counter. Okay bye.

Chosen x Reader

"You are so smooth Chosen" You giggle and he smirks. "Smoother than a baby's butt" He says making you chuckle. "You're really cocky Jacobs" You say and lightly punch his arm. "As if!" He says in a bitchy girls voice making you laugh hysterically. "You're adorable Chosen" You say while smirking at him and he smirks back. "Not as adorable as you" He says and boops your nose making you look at your nose crosseyed. He laughs and goes over to the kitchen counter. You look down and smile to yourself. "Choseeeeeennn" You start whining while turning around to face him. "Yeaaaaaahhh?" He says mocking you jokingly. "Can we go to Tacobell. I'm hungry." You whine again and he smiles. "Sure princess. I'll pay." He suggests while grabbing his wallet. "I can pay myself" "I know but If were going on a date, the man should pay" He smirks and you smile. "I never said this was a date!" You pout jokingly. "You never said it wasn't" He chuckles and takes you outside to walk to the nearest Tacobell. "Fine. This is my first date then" You smile and walk hand in hand with Chosen. "Which means I am your first boyfriend?" He looks at you confused and you nod with a smile plastered on your face. "I don't date usually cause I don't care. But I care about you sooooooooooooooooo I date you" You say with a chuckle and Chosen laughs and blushes lightly.

"Well we're here" You say while walking in with Chosen. "Fooooooooddd!!" You say and walk over to the counter, pulling Chosen with you. "Can I have four taco's. Two with a soft shell and two with a hard one" You order and Chosen stands next to you. "Also two large soda's and a burrito with nachos and guacamole. Do you want anything Chosen?" You say smirking and Chosen looks a bit shocked. "Joking" You say and he pays for the food.

"Y/N. I have to go to Comic-Con this year and I got free tickets for youuuuu" He says while a smile is platsered on his face. "REALLY!! Y E S!!" You say feelin like you've won the lottery. "I love you so much" You say and hug him. He hugs back.

"I love you too. Nobody can love you as much as I do"

A/N: Im so tireddddd