{4} "Pretty girls like you shouldn't get hurt"

A/N: My friends are watching a horror film and I'm listening to 1D because my ears are dead. They're screaming their asses off oml i cant—

Richie x Reader

You were walking down the street from school while whisteling to yourself. You looked down to the floor and without noticing you bump into someone. "Shit sorry" You say and see a taller boy infront of you. "Hey sweet cheeks. I'm Henry" He smirks and grabs you by the waist. You rub your shoulder uncomfortably and push him away. "Come on babe. Let me have you for today" He growls and you shook your head, leaving him angry. "I'm gonna hurt you if you don't listen to me" He says while gripping your arm making you wince. "Stay away from me" You say and look at him while trying to get out his grip. "Babygirl... We're going somewhere far" He says and pulls you to a more private place. On the way you trip and scrape your knee. He laughs at you and pulls you up. At this point you were tearing up. "HEY!!" You hear someone yell. "STAY AWAY FROM HER?!" He yells again and walks up to you. "Go away Trashmouth" Henry hisses, making his grip on you tighter. You wince and see a bruise forming. "I said stay the fuck away!" He yells and punches Henry. He falls and let's you go. The boy with the glasses helps you walk. "Ouch" You say and the boy looks concerned. "I'm gonna fix you up okay?" He says and you nod. You let some tears fall from pain and he comforts you. "Hey, hey. It's gonna be okay? Yeah?" He assures you and you just nod again while letting some tears fall.

You got there and sat down on Richie's couch. "You never told your name" He says softly and grabs a first aid kit. You shrug. "Y/N" You say almost in a whisper. He looks at you confused. "What's your name love?" He asks and you say it a bit louder this time. He nods and blushes. He gently pats some rubbing alcohol on your cuts making you wince. "You can hold my hand if you want?" He says while putting out his hand. You gently grab it and lightly squeeze it whenever needed.

It was silent for the next few minutes. You both didn't mind. Suddenly you hear a knock on Richie's door. "I'm going to get that. I'll be right back" He says and you nod shyly while looking down. "Hey guys!" You hear Richie say after he opened the door. You wonder who these kids are. They all come in and see you sitting awkwardly on the couch. "This is Y/N. Y/N, these are my friends: Bill, Stan, Eddie, Beverly, Mike and Ben" He introduces you to them. You wave and smile shyly. "Hi" You say soft. They all say 'hello' or 'hi' back. "You guys can go upstairs" Richie says and they all nod while smirking. As they all got upstairs, they were listening to your conversation with Richie. "I'm sorry if you don't like social interaction" He apologizes and you simply shrug. "It's okay, I guess. I'm not a social butterfly or anything near it." You smile a slit smile while Richie is almost finished. "Why are you so nice to me?" You asked him. "Hm?" "I mean, you're a stranger so why are you being so nice to me?" You ask him again. "Because pretty girls are not supposed to be in danger." He smiles and you blush lightly.

"THIS ISN'T RICHIE TOZIER!!" Beverly whisper-yells. "W-what ha-hap-p-pened to Trashmouth?" Bill comments, also in a whisper.

Richie finished patching you up and you try to walk, but it still hurts. "OUCH!" You wince in pain and Richie puts his arm around you for support. "I'm walking you home love" He says and leaves his house with you. The losers club are still in shock. "'Love?'. Is he possessed or some shit?" Eddie says while being confused.

Richie walks you home and you smile at him. "Thanks Rich" You say while still walking. "N-No problem" He stutters and blushes a light rose color. When you got there, you thank Richie and kiss his cheek. "Again, thanks for saving my life" You chuckle and so does he.

"Like I said, Pretty girls like you shouldn't get hurt."

A/N: More soft Richie? or no... idk