Finn Wolfhard x Reader [IMAGINE]

You were a famous singer and met Finn through your boyfriend Jaeden Lieberher. You have been best friends with Finn ever since.

Today you were going on a date with your boyfriend Jaeden. He was going to suprise you.

"Y/N! Wake up!" Your mom yells from downstairs. "5 more minutes?!" You yell back but she refuses. "Wake up, now!! You and Jaeden are going out!!" Your mom yells again. 'Shit!' You jolt up from your bed and run towards your closet. 'What do Is wear?..... AHA!' You picked out a really cute outfit that wasn't too much but still looked like you care. You quickly brush your teeth and do your hair. You put down your purse and fill it with the important essentials. As you wait for your boyfriend to pick you up, you scroll through Instagram.

'What kind of bullshit!?
EXCITEMINT MY ASS BOY!!'

Your phone plays from YouTube. You laugh histerically and play some more R.I.P vines. (Vines are my life man)

You sat on the couch. Waiting for Jaeden to come and suprise you. -30 minutes
-45 minutes
-1 hour
'You know what? I'll call him.'
You clicked on his contactname and call him.... No awnser...
'I'll try again'.... Still no awnser.
'Okay fine. I'll wait a little longer. Maybe he fell asleep?'

-2 hours
You've waited for another hour until you got really pissed and decide to go to his house. You stomp there aggressivly and knock in his door. His mom opens. "Hi Y/N! Where's Jaeden?" She asks thinking they were supposed to be together already. Well, they should be but aren't. "He didn't pick me up. Do you know where he is?" You ask sweetly and gentle making sure you don't sound pissed.

"He said he was meeting you at Starbucks." She awnsers still confused. 'Starbucks? Why hasn't he texted me anything?' "Thanks Miss Lieberher!" You smile and walk away. "No problem Y/N!" She waves goodbye and closes the door. 'Okay, Starbucks it is...' You walked down the street. Cars and busses passing by. You finally got there and looked through the window. 'Where are you Jaeden?' You look in the café. Nothing. You decide to walk in and look around the corner to find another small room with sofas and wooden tables. 'Maybe he's here...' You look around and see his hair stick out and walk towards him. "Jaede- WHAT IS THIS?!" There he was. Kissing Maddie Ziegler. "What the fuck Jaeden!!?" You shout. He looks shocked, unable to speak. "I- uhm, It's not what it looks like!" He says and tries to convince you but failed. "I-I thought you cared about me! I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE YOU RIGHT NOW!!!!" You snap at him. "ITS OVER LIEBERHER!" You shout and try to walk away but he grabs your wrists. "Wait Y/N-" "Fuck off Jaeden!" You pull your arm back and walk away with a fast pace. Once you got home, you cried. You cried so hard that you went dry. 'I have a fucking concert next week and he leaves me like this?! I'll call Finn....'

*Ring, Ring...*

Finn: "Y/N? Hey!"
You: "F-finn..."

You say inbetween sobs.

Finn: "Holy shit Y/N. What happened?"
You: "Ja-Jaeden ch-cheated on m-me..."
Finn: "Oh my god! What the fuck!? What kind of boyfriend us he??!!"
Y/N: Ex-boyfriend...
Finn: "Y/N I'm so sorry"
Y/N: "It's okay. Can you please come to my stupid concert next week to help me?"
Finn: Sure
Y/N: Thanks Finn
Finn: Everything for my best friend

*ONE WEEK LATER*

"Let's welcome Y/N L/N to the stage!" The host says as you come up in a giant denim jacket with a yellow shirt and leggings. "Thanks you! For the opening I'll be doing a cover of: 'Ruelle's War of Hearts'" You say and grab the microphone. The crowd cheered you on. When the music began, everyone was quiet.

"Ooooohhh, ooooohhh.
Ooooohhh.

Ooooohhh, ooooohhh.
Ooooohhh.
I can't help but love you.....
Even though I try not too.
I can't help but want you.
Cause I know that I'd die without you.....-"

You began singing the chorus but couldn't anymore. Your heart was beating faster and your eyes began to start tearing up. "I'm sorry" You whispered into the microphone. Everyone felt bad for you and tried to make you feel better nu shouting: 'We love you!' or 'You can do it!'.

The song reminded you of Jaeden and everyone knew. A couple of days ago you both announced that you two broke up on Twitter.

@jaedenlieberher:
Me and @y/n/l/n broke up. I'm
with @maddieziegler now <33

@y/n/l/n
@jaedenlieberher and I broke
up. It didn't work out anymore
and I hope y'all can support on
our decision.

You stand there on stage. With no one. Totally embarrased until Finn shows up out of nowhere. The crowd starts cheering and you smile. He hugs you tight and you let out one small sob into his chest. "It's okay Y/N" He whispers soft and you nod. "Want me to sing with you?" He asks and you nod while wiping away tears. "Finn is joining us today...." You say and the crowd cheers even louder. "You can do this Y/N" He says soft.

"Ooooohhh, Ooohhhhhh

I can't help but love you,
Even though I try not too.
I can't help but want you,
I know that I'd die without you.

I can't help but be wrong in the dark.
Cause I'm overcome in this War of hearts.
I can't help but want oceans to part.
Cause I overcome in this War of Hearts.

ONE WEEK LATER...

"Y/N?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you...."

"I love you too, Wolfhard"

A/N

Woah THIS STORY WAS SO BAD OMG... I almost didn't post it but idk ...