Stanley Uris x Reader

She was sitting on the grass. It was sunny outside, birds chirped, flowers were starting to grow and spring has begun. She was admiring the nature. She always had something special. Y/N had something special. She could talk to animals. Not that the animals litterly could talk back, but she could communicate with them. With her flower crown on her head, her dress flowing and her bare feet touching the grass, she walks up to some ducks who were at the stream.

There was another boy. He was sitting under a tree with his binoculars and a sketch book. He was studying some birds that were hanging out in a different tree. The birds flew away, off in the distance. Stan sighed in disappointment and put down his binoculars. He looks around. Spotting a girl, who looked absolutely gorgeous to him. He noticed she was talking to the ducks and walked over to her.

Y/N held a duckling in her hand. "What's your name?" She asks and the duckling quacked. So did the mother. "Dorothy. That's a nice name" She smiled and put the duckling down. She got a lot of weird looks. That would happen often but they never knew why or how she could talk to animals. "You guys have to leave so soon?" Y/N pouts and the mother-duck quacks. She let's go of the duckling and they made their way to the stream. "Goodbye!" She said with a smile plastered on her face. The ducks swam away. Y/N turned around to only bump into Stan. "Ow! Sorry..." He says. "It's okay" Y/N says very sweetly. They both get up. "I was just wondering what you were doing..." Stan mumbles softly making Y/N's heart melt. "If I told you, you'd probably think I was crazy" She chuckled softly and rubbed her arm shyly. "People think I'm weird for looking at birds" Stan said. "Which means we're both crazy and weird" He chuckles and so does Y/N. That laugh made Stan's day. "I was talking to the ducks. I-I know it's stupid" Y/N sighed knowing that is what everybody said.

"No... no it's not. Can I see?" Stan asks her softly and she nods slowly. She took his hand and walked over to the nearest tree to only see a squirrel. The squirrel notices Y/N and climbs down. "Hey Abby" She greets the squirrel while the squirrel is climbing onto her arm. The squirrel squeaked. "Abby this is Stan. Stan this is Abby" Y/N introduces both of them to each other. The squirrel ate his nuts and squeaked. "Yeah, yeah I know." Y/N replied blushing lightly. "What'd she say?" Stan asked wondering. "She said you were a cute boy" Y/N says making her even more blush. Stan blushed too. The squirrel smirked and looked at both of you.

The squirrel squeaked again and this time Y/N eyes went wide. "No no no no no, not happening." Y/N chuckled awkwardly. The squirrel squeaked again but Y/N shushed her. "Sorry. I've known her for a while and she likes to goof around" Y/N placed her on a branch and they both said their goodbyes. "You're really good with animals. Have you ever been to a zoo?" Stan wondered and Y/N frowned. "I never have enough money and animals in cages frighten me sometimes. I want to talk to them though. To zebras and lions and bats and etc. I just think it would be really cool." She smiled at her feet. "Wanna come with me then? I'll pay." Stan suggested and Y/N's face lit up. "Are you serious? Of course, but you don't have too-" "I want too"

You and Stan walked towards his bike and rode it. You sat on the back with your arms around his waist. Stan didn't know that the losers club were there to see Stan. Only he was now riding away with a girl they've never seen. "What is Stan doing?" Beverly asked the club. Most of them shrugged. "Getting laid of course!!" Richie put his hand up for a high-five but Eddie pulled it down. "W-We'll let h-him b-b-be" Bill stutters.

Stan rode his bike towards the zoo and bought the tickets. You both go inside and Y/N notices the souvenir shop and Restaurant. "Can we eat first. I can pay myself—" "I can still pay for you.  It's no big deal." He says and Y/N nods shyly. They go to the restaurant and Y/N orders fries and a soda. "So are you a vegetarian?" Stan asks her and she nods. "Not a vegan though" She adds. Stan continues to eat his hamburger. "I don't mind other people eating meat, I just prefer not to do it." She smiles making Stan a little bit relieved since he ordered a hamburger.

After eating, Y/N looked on the map. "Let's go to the Lions first." She says and heads over to the lions with Stan's hand in hers. They see the lions on a stone with water around them so they can't jump to the people. "Hello!" Y/N waved looking like a crazy person, but she didn't care. Humans are fucking stupid anyway. The lions look up at her and walk the closest they can get. "Hi Lions! How are you?" She yells and Stanley smiles. The people around her look at her weird. The lions roar back and she smiles. "I'm happy they're treating you well," Y/N chuckles and says her goodbyes. She leaves with Stanley smiling. After that they went to the Polar Bears, Bats, Zebra's, Rhino's, Apes etc. The last thing they did was going to the petting zoo with all the goats. She has the same smile plastered on her face as hours ago. "Hi, how are you?" She asks a grey goat while Stan stands next to her. The goat bleats and Y/N nods. "What's your name dear?" She asks another question and the goat bleats again. "What a lovely name! My name is Y/N and this is Stan" She introduces them and Stan smiles awkwardly. The goat bleats again. "HEY STAN!!" Stan hears a familiar voice. It's Richie, of course. "H-hey, I'll be right back," Stan says to Y/N and leaves. Y/N frowns and looks back at the goat. "I think I like him but he probably doesn't like me back," Y/N sighs, speaking to the goat named Doyle. The goat bleats again. "I've known him for only a day, why?" She asks the goat pouting. The goat bleats a little longer than before. "I don't know... Maybe I should," Y/N looks at Stan who is talking to Richie.

"RICHIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" Stan whisper-yells. "I saw you biking with this random girl! I wanted to see what you guys were gonna do ;). Plus, I'm bored." He smirks at Stan and Stan rolls his eyes. "Well fuck off Richie. Go suck faces with Eddie," Stan scoffs and Richie looks at him wide-eyed. " Y-Yeah well, we're all here. Actually." He chuckles nervously. "They're just behind..." Richie trails off, scared of what Stan could do now. "Okay. Fine. Just leave me alone..." Stan sighs and Richie looks down and nods.

The goat bleats back at Y/N. "Yes. I'll promise, Doyle. I'll do it for you," She smiles weakly and sighs. She hugs the goat and Doyle wonders off. Stan walks up to Y/N. "Sorry about that," Stan apologizes. "No worries. It's fine, really.." She chuckles nervous. "Do you want to go back to the park, it's getting late," Stan suggests and she nods. "How about we buy a souvenir here. I heard the have blankets. If we go to the park we can lay on it." Y/N mumbles but Stan understood what she said.

They went to the souvenir store and Y/N bought a huge stuffed animal with the leftover money she had in her pocket. It was a big goat plushie. "I'm gonna call him Doyle," Y/N chuckles and Stan looks at her and smiles. "I got a necklace for you," He says and gives her a small box. "Stan, you're so generous. I owe you so much," She said to him while taking the present and hugging him. "It's okay. Pretty ladies needed to be treated like a princess," He says and holds her hand. They're standing in the middle of a zoo. Stan leans in slowly and so does Y/N until a bird above appears and is chirping. The bird lands on her shoulders. It chirps again. Y/N chuckles. "We were not about to have sex. You mind your own business!" Y/N smiles and let's the bird fly off. "How about we go to the park?" Stan softly says and Y/N nods smiling.

After Stan rode his bike with Y/N sitting behind him, they arrived at the park. Y/N sat down on the blanket they bought at the souvenir shop. The sun went down, the stars came out. (does anyone know that song? THATS A 🅱️OP)

They lighted up the night sky as Stan and Y/N lay there. "I love the crickets at night. The sound that they make is so peaceful," Y/N says, almost in a whisper. She sighs and takes a deep breath before saying anything. "Stan. The goat I talked to, I promised him something. Doyle. I-uhh, promised him I would tell you a secret that might sound stupid," She sighs again and braces herself for rejection. "I like you," She says holding her breath and closing her eyes for rejection but it never came. Instead she felt a pair of soft lips onto hers. She was shocked at first but eventually melted into the kiss.

"Oh wauw. Okay," She says. Both of their hearts beating loud and clear. "I like you too," Stan mumbles softly making both of them blush. They look at the stars. Shining in their eyes. Stan sees her eyes lighting up by the beautiful night light. He admires her eyes and stares at her. He takes her hand in his making Y/N look at him. He smiles and so does she.

Oh how grateful she is of those ducks.. 🦆

A/N: This. took. me. forever.
Not a request but I am making one rn for a friend. So stay tuned. This was supposed to be short 😂