Request -2

For SpaceCowboyzEx 🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯
(i like the honeypot emoji a lot)

Kyndall's POV.

My parents are fighting again. It really sucks. Waking up every day at 3 am 'till 5 am blows. I usually go to the rooftop of my neighbors. Well, they moved out which is why I go to their rooftop. Otherwise, it would be an invasion of privacy. I grab some blankets like I usually do and some pillows. I sneak out of my window and head over to the rooftop. As I start climbing in the backyard of the house, I see another figure on there. I thought nothing of it at first. That it's just my imagination, but when I got on the roof. I see a young boy silently crying in his hands. I walk towards him. "H-Hey" I stutter softly. He turns around with red puffy eyes. "Oh sorry. I'll leave" He says and gets up but I stop him. "No need to leave. I want to know your name" I smile to him.

Stan's POV

"Stanley" I mumble softly to the girl in front of me. She is really pretty. Her eyes are a really dark shade of brown, almost black. Her hair is short and dark brown. She was still in her PJs. "Nice name. I'm Kyndall" She introduces herself while putting her hand out. I shake it and blushed lightly. She put down some pillows and blankets in the middle of the roof and sits down. She motions for me to sit down. I hesitantly stand up and sit next to her. For a while, we don't talk or say anything. It was an awkward yet comfortable silence. Finally, I have the courage to speak up. "So what brought you here?" I say almost in a whisper. "My parents. They're not doing great. I don't know if you can tell." Kyndall says and points to her house where you can hear loud yelling. "We've had complains," She says and starts to chuckle. I do too. "You? I-I saw you crying. Is everything okay?" She asked nicely and places a hand on my shoulder. "Parents. Also" I fiddle with my fingers and look down in embarrassment. Kyndall puts her finger on my chin and makes me look at her. "No need to be embarrassed. It isn't your fault" She whispers sweetly. We look into each other's eyes and all of the sudden we hear a loud bang. Not like a gun, like if something would hit a wall. Kyndall starts to tear up knowing this was coming from her parents.

"We should run away together," I say to her. She nods in agreement. "Let's get out of this shitty place and start somewhere new" Kyndall smiles at the idea of it and looks at me again. "But I can't leave. Where are we gonna go?" She had a good point. "I don't know but if I'm with you, I think I'll be fine," I say to her and Kyndall smiles. We look into each other's eyes again. I start to lean in and so does she. Our lips, inches away from meeting until they do. They move in sync. The kiss lasted for a few seconds until we pull away. We both smile and blush. "I want to see you again, Stan," Kyndall says softly to me. "Me too," I say and peck her lips. Today was better than expected. We both fall asleep while cuddling.

Even though we just met, I think we're gonna be great together...

A/N: You know. I really hope I don't disappoint people with requests ;-; I feel like I do though... because I really try to believe me.