Part of your world🐳

Jaeden x Reader

It was Monday and a new kid has arrived at your school. You were pretty lonely and thought that this was your chance to make friends. Even though your parents were rich and you lived in a mansion, you felt pretty lonely most times. The only social interaction you have is with your dog and sometimes with your parents. It's not that they're negletfull parents, they just always work their asses off. Sometimes they go on buisness trips during weekends which means you're always alone in this huge mansion with your dog. You usually just order fastfood since your parents never let you eat junkfood.

But now was your chance to have a friend and not feel so alone all the time. So you grab all your confidence and walk up to him. You tap his shoulder. "Hi, I'm Y/N" You greet him. "Hi, I'm Jaeden. Jaeden Lieberher. Nice to meet you" He says softly and shakes your hand. "I thought maybe you wanted someone to show you around school, if not that's fine" You smile a slit smile but he shakes his head. "No, I'm down." He says and you two walk away from his locker. You show him around.

*TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY SEBASTIAN*

After school, you and Jaeden decide to go over to your house. You didn't care about having a big mansion. This was all about having fun and since you had a pool, you both could swim cause it was summer. You both got there and Jaedens jaw was wide open. "Wow, you're rich?" He says in shock. You slowly nod. "Well, my parents are. I don't like to say that I'm 'rich' because I feel like people would only hangout with me because I have a big hous, y'know?" You say soft and he nods. "I can understand" he mumbles and smiles a little bit. You both enter your house and he admires the beautiful garden with flowers and a fountain. "Looks like the white house" He says underneath his breath. "How did this happen?" He says turning around to look at you.

"My dad is one of the 'inventors' of YouTube and my mom is a famous actress" you shrug, pretending like it's nothing while it is actually a HUGE deal. "Who's your mom?" He wonders. You shake your head. "Can't tell. Not even my close friends that I don't have" you say sarcastically. "My mom doesn't want anyone to know" You say and walk off into the living room. "Holy shit this place is big" He says, almost a whisper of shock. "We also won the lottery..... twice" You say sitting on the couch whike turning on the TV. "You guys must be very lucky" He says while still looking around.

"Well, my parents are always gone so it's not really lucky. We just so happen to have alot of money" You shrug while watching South Park. Your dog sits on your lap and Jaeden sits next to you. "Is there any food?" Jaeden asks polite. "yeah. ALBERT! CAN YOU PLEASE ORDER SOME PIZZA?!" You yell to your butler. "Yes miss L/N" he yells back and Jaeden is even more in shock. "wow you guys have a butler?" "Yes. He's really my only friend other than my dog" you say and he nods.

You're starting to like this kid. The doorbell rang and you see a handsome young boy standing infront of you. "That'll be $25 please" he says and you give him 50 bucks. "Keep the change" You wink and close the door. You place the dozen of pizza boxes on the table. "Sooooo what'd you wanna do first?" he asks softly. You shrug and look around. "OH I KNOW!!" You say, almost yell. Your eyes lit up at the idea. "Let's build a HUGE fort! Right....... there!" You say and point to a big room that has alot of room and is almost empty. Jaeden nods in agreement and you grab thousands of blankets and pillows and chairs and some lights. You also grab the pizza's. For the first time in forever, (lmao Disney, Frozeennn)
you actually had fun.

You felt happy with Jaeden and you made him happy. After building the fort and decorating the inside, you both lay down on a matrass you placed inside of it and grabbed your Ipad and watched some YouTube.

After a while an ad started to play. Your eyes started to fall asleep. Jaeden looked at you in awe and snuggled up with you. You were smiling and holding his hand. Maybe you did like this kid as in more then a friend. It felt like you've known him for years. "Goodnight Jae" You say and he replies with a goodnight as you both fell asleep in the fort you made.

The next day you woke up to a sleeping Jaeden and see that it was a schoolday. Your parents weren't home, so you decide to skip school and give no fucks. You fall back asleep in Jaedens arms. Jaeden wakes up at a good time to go to school and slowly stands up. You're a heavy sleeper so you didn't wake up. Only one hour later to realise that he isn't there because he just left. You found a note taped on the pillow next to you. 'Figured out you wanted to skip school since you were awake but then fell back asleep. I went to school and I'll be fine on my own. I'm gonna come over later'

You smiled. This boy is really sweet and kind. That's new for your school.

*THE NEXT DAY*

You decide to go to school today and pick out a cute outfit. As you were walking by the centre of your city, you see a big screen of "IT 2017, in theatres now" with Jaeden's face on it. You were confused and thought about it on your way to school.

When you got there, you saw a bunch of girls surrounding Jaeden asking for his autograph and a picture. You walk to him and he geabs you by the shoulder and signs your shirt. "Jaeden... What are you doing?" you ask him confused. Before he could awnser one of the other girls replied: "Signing our stuff" with a bitchy tone. "No I mea-" "I know what you mean" Jaeden says with a sweet and soft smile. "I'm an actor. In the new IT movie." he explains still with a small smile. "That's great! Why didn't you tell me?" You asked him and he looked down. "Maybe you only wanted to be friends with me because of my 'fame'"

"Of course not! Why would I do that?" You say suprised but understand him. "I don't know" He chuckles and so do you. The girls leave and you look at Jaeden who is smiling at you.

*A FEW MONTHS LATER*

Wow. I've known Jaeden for a few months but it feels like I know him my whole life. He is so amazing and is my best friend. Also my only friend but that is unimportant.

We were currently sitting in his livingroom while watching a movie. He has a bowl of popcorn in his hands. I grab a handfull of popcorn and shove it in my mouth.
He chuckles and smiles but that faded away soon. I knew something was up. "Hey Jae? Something's up. You know you can talk to me" You assure him and he pauses the movie. After a long sigh making you nervous he speaks. "I'm moving to LA" He sighs and you sit there. Not knowing how to react. All you could feel was heartbreak and tears starting to well up. "I'm so happy for you" You say and try to fake smile but Jaeden isn't buying it. "I know you're hurt" He says while wiping the tear that was rolling down your cheek away. "I have no other friends, Jae" You say in almost a whisper. Tears started to fall and you start to sob. "I'm so fucking sorry" He starts crying too.

"When are you leaving?" You ask while hugging him tightly. "In a month" He sniffs. "Oh god I'm gonna miss you so much. I love you" He says and your eyes widen a bit at his confession. "Y-you love me?" You ask and pull away from his embrace.

"You know what, fuck it. Yes, I love you. You are such an amazing person and so beautifull and have a great personality. I love you too much to let you go..." He hugs you even tighter than before and let's a tear run down his cheeks. "I love you too Jaeden and I want to be with you" You say and sob even louder. "I know but you it'll be a long distance realationship for who knows how long. I'm not going to put you through that pain." He says and you just nod.

"I wish I could be a part of your journey"

A/N
Fuck this was long jezus christ. WELL ENJOY THIS REALLY STUPID CHAPTER BASED OFF A DISNEY SONG