Can't help falling in love

Chosen x Reader

WARNINGS: Talking about abuse ;-;

Oh Vegas. Isn't it a beautifull place? Or so you thought.

jk it is very bootifull there. Anyway, you were visiting Vegas with your family and were very excited. How it lights at night, how everything is open 24/7 (not even a joke) and just what you can do there. Yes, it's expensive but this was only going to be one time to visit Vegas so you were going to make the best out of it. The only problem was that you were a only child and had no one to hangout with except your parents. Your dad wanted to gamble and your mom was meeting up with some friends to drink expensive wine 'till midnight.

Your parents didn't really care about you and always hurt you when they were drunk so you decide to walk. Alone. It was dark but you only went in places with alot of people and nothing happened.

You walked into a Starbucks to get some breakfast for tomorrow and you were on your phone and bumped into the last person in line. "Oh shit. Sorry." You say and look at the boy infront of you. "That's okay. Happens to me too" He smiles and you smile back. "My name's Chosen. Yours?" He asks while walking forward a bit. "Y/N" You mutter, enough for him to understand. "You with someone oorrr?" He looks at you worried for some reason. "No why?" You wonder. He shakes his head and takes your hand. You blush a little and look down. "I don't want a pretty lady like you walking around alone in the dark. Especially in Vegas" He says while pulling you with him. "If you have neglectfull parents, you can't do anything about it" You shrug. "I'll be walking with you. To your hotelroom and everywhere else." He assures you, making you safe.

It was your turn to order and you order whatever you want. Afterwards, Chosen takes you to the hotel 'Paris' and he walked around with you. "Have you ever been to a buffet in Vegas?" He asks and you shake your head. He takes your hand towards the Paris buffet.

((If you do go to Vegas. I would suggest going to that buffet at the Paris hotel. It's really good))

"I don't have enough money" You say but he stops you. "If I take you out on a date, the guy should pay, right?" He smirks and pays for the both of you. "D-date?" You stutter. He nods slowly and starts to speak. "If you don't want it to be. That's fine-" "No no no. I've just never been to a proper date before." You say a little bit embarrased.

A waiter comes and shows you both to your table. It has a candle in the middle and the decoration is very beautifull. "I feel like a Disney Princess"

((No joke, it feels like a disney movie there. Maybe its just me))

"Well my princess. Want to grab some food?" He says but the waiter takes your drinks first. You grab everything you like. There were Mashed Potatoes, Mac 'N Cheese, Fish etc....
There was so much, you couldn't choose what to get. So you got some Spaghetti and Chosen got some Clams. You drink out of your glass of pink lemonade and he takes a sip from his tea. "So, what'd you do in your free time?" He asks you and you look up from your food. "Not much. My parents won't pay for any hobbies and I don't really have friends to hangout." You say and then take a bite of your Spaghetti. (spaghett is a dead meme r.i.p🙏)
"What do you do?" You ask him. "Have you heard of IT?" He asks and you reply: "I've heard it when I was at comic-con. There were these creepy people dressed up in yellow raincoats and they had red balloons but I don't what it's about."

((There were actually people who dressed up as Georgie and I was like, 'huh wtf?'))

"Oh, you went to comic-con?" He curiously asked you while eating from his plate. "Yeah! I loved it! It was my first time going and I met Smosh there and Markiplier!!" (i did meet mark but my mom met shayne from smosh and i didnt ;-;) "I was at comic-con too!" He says excited. "Really? Did you cosplay. I did as (favorite cartoon/anime character including video game characters)" You say almost done with your plate.

"I did as Mike Hanlon from IT! because I sorta play him in the movie" he said and as soon you heard that, your eyes widen. "That's so fucking cooooolll" You say. He nods and smiles from ear to ear.

After eating, you get a text from both of your parents who are drunk.

"My parents are gonna be at our hotelroom late. Probably 2 am again." You sigh and roll your eyes. Chosen holds your hand. "Hey. You'll be fine. My parents are sleeping in the room next door anyway since I'm 16 and I need my 'privacy'. If you wanna walk around first?" He says and you nod. He takes you with him to walk around the city lights. He admires your eyes as they shine because of all the lights around. They say that only foold rush in, but this girl was different. This girl was special. Y/N was absolutly perfect in his eyes. Oh how lucky he was to meet her.

"Hey Chosen. I really want to go inside the hotel. I like the shops in there." You giggle and take him with you. As you guys got inside, you see a shop with cute souvenirs. "Look at this purple Teddybear!! OR LOOK AT THIS SHARK DRESSED UP AS ELVISS!!" You squeel and hug the plushies. Chosen looks around and sees a puppet. It was a Kermit one. He grabs the Kermit puppet and tries to do a Kermit impression which makes you laugh. After looking through shops you end up buying a keychain and a dog in an Vegas costume. You start to get sleepy and Chosen notices. "Are you tired?" he asks and you nod sleepily. I mean it was 1 am. "My hotel is far though" You whine and decide to call a taxi. "I'm not letting you go in a Taxi by yourself. Just stay in my hotelroom." He suggests and you yawn after nodding sleepily. "My mom and dad won't care anyway" You shrug and walk with Chosen to his hotelroom. (not in a dirty way you pervs) You fall on the other bed that was on the other side. "Why does this hotelroom have two different beds?" "There were no other rooms and I couldn't care less since it came in handy" He winks and you giggle. "I have no PJs with me except my essentials in my small bag." You say and Chosen gives you his large PJ shirt and pants. "Hope you don't mind" He stutters a little. You shake your head and go to the bathroom to change. After that you grab your toothbrush and hairbrush to brush your teeth and hair. You come out more tired then ever. "I never asked for your number..." Chosen blurts out. "The fact that I am sleeping at someone's hotelroom who I've met today is enough for me to give you my number" You say and show him your number. You plug in your earbuds and listen to your favorite songs, slowly falling asleep. You felt safe with Chosen which was really weird.

*slap*
"You fucking slut!"
*punch*
"You are worth nothing..."
*kick*
"Fuck you. You're trash"

You jolt up from your bed and start to cry silent. "Fuck" you mumble. You start to sob which made Chosen awake. "Hey princess. You okay?" He asks concerned. "Yeah, I'm totally fine!" You sniffle sarcasticly and then laugh that turns into you crying again. "Want to talk about it?" He asks softly and you shake your head. Chosen lays next to you and spoons you. You softly cry yourself to sleep while Chosen gently rubs his thumb on your shoulder making you calm down.

*TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY PEWDIEPIE'S CHAIR. ONLY 399*

Chosen wakes up next to you and slowly opens his eyes. He sees you laying there and finds you absolutly beautifull. Shortly after, you wake up next to him and smile. "Hey" He says. "Hey" You reply back akwardly.

Chosen stares at you, making you feel unsure about if he likes having you over. "Shall I stay or would it be a sin?" You ask jokingly and Chosen laughs. "You're fine" He says and leans in to kiss your cheek. You blush madly and decide to go to your hotel. "It was fun Chosen" "I'm glad. See you around, i guess" He sighs and you nod. After pulling him into a hug, you leave.

You know this boy for a day and you've already fallen in love but you couldn't help it.

And Chosen, he knew that it was wrong to love someone he's only known for a day, but he can't help falling in love.

A/N:

IMPORTANT::

I HAVE TO STUDY SO I MIGHT NOT UPDATE AS MUCH FOR LIKE 5 OR 6 DAYS BUT ILL TRY❤️