How you met them (CHARACTERS)

Bill:

You were walking down the street with your backpack on your back. School was over and you were heading home until you heard voices. "Bye!!" One said as he biked into a different direction. "B-Bye" The other said stuttering. He biked over to your way. You didn't see where you were going so you tripped over a rock and scraped your knee. "Fuck. I have to walk home." You whispered while looking at your bloody knee. The boy stopped cycling and held his hand out for you. You look up to see that it was the cute stuttering boy. You grabbed his hand and he lifted you up. You still weren't very stable so you fell in his arms. "Sorry" You blush and he smiles. "I'm B-Bill. Let m-me take you ho-home" He says embarrassed from his stutter. "That's really sweet Bill but I can walk home. It's fine." You say assuring him and you try to walk out of his grip but you fell into his arms again. "Okay maybe not" You let out a chuckle. "I'm Y/N" You introduce yourself. Bill blushes very lightly and places you on the back of his bike. "Wanna hangout sometime?" You say and he nods.

Richie:

Arcades.... How you loved them. You have so many coins to spend on your favorite games. You bike towards the arcade. As you got there, you park your bike and enter the arcade. You grab your bag of coins and hold them tightly while walking towards the game: 'Streetfighter'. You placed your coins in and suddenly, the plastic bag ripped open and all your coins fell. "Jesus Christ" You mumble and pick every coin up one by one until a boy with glasses helps you. He picks everything up and hands it to you. "Hey hot stuff. I'm Richie" He puts his hand out and you shake it. "Hey glasses, I'm Y/N" You kind of mock him in a funny way. He laughs and you smile. "Wanna play?" He asks pointing towards the game. "Sure why not..."

Eddie:

Currently, you were at the hospitals café because you were visiting your aunt who is very ill but is getting better. You were hungry so decide to grab something to eat. All of the sudden a woman storms in with a boy in her arms. He looks around my age. "Someone help!!" The woman shouts but there were no professional doctors around. You remembered what to do in these situations from school. You run up to her and she places her son on the floor. "What's happened?" You ask and she says that he had an astma attack but his inhaler wasn't anywhere. So you do the mouth to mouth technique and it actually worked. The boy gasped for air and you sigh in relief. "Oh thank you thank you THANK YOU!!" The woman says and hugs you tightly. "No problem." You say and wave goodbye to get your sandwich you ordered. "Wait!" You hear from the boy. "What's your name?" He says. You look at him confused and look around to see that the mother is waiting outside. "You're my first kiss so I need to atleast know your name" He says and you smile while grabbing your sandwich from the counter. "Y/N. Yours?" You introduce yourself. "Eddie" He says softly. "Nice. Well I'm gonna head off soon to my aunt. See you around Eddie" You smile and wave. He waves back and goes to his mother. "What a cute kid"

Stan:

"Mom. I'm not jewish. Why do I need to go to this bar mitswa?" You complain to your mother. "Mr. Uris is a friend. We're going to support him and his son." She says while dragging you out of your house. You groan and roll your eyes. As you stepped in the car, you crossed your arms in annoyence. You got there in 15 minutes and entered the tempel. It was pretty crowded and there was food which you ran to. You grabbed alot of food and stuffed your mouth. People around you looked disgusted but you didn't care. Your mom talks to her friend so this is an opportunity to sneak out and steal all the snacks. A few moments later a boy storms out crying. "Fuck." You heard him mumble while eating some cookies. He sits on a bench, unaware of your presence. He starts sobbing and you sit next to him. "Hey" You say softly and he looks up. "Sorry. I-I'll leave" He says while standing up but you stop him. "No no no! I'm just wondering what is up?" You ask him politely. "Long story, short. I 'rebelled' against my dad, i guess." He explains and you sit there confused. "How?" "Well it was my bar mitswa and I don't really believe in this bullshit anymore" He tries to explain again and you nod. "I'm Y/N L/N" You say and hold out your hand infront of the Uris boy. He smiles. "I'm Stanley but you can call me Stan"

Mike:

"Help!" You hear a cry from the woods. "SOMEONE PLEASE!!" You hear again and see Henry's car parked on the sidewalk. You instantly run towards the cries from the boy and see Henry beating up the homeschooled kid. "Hey! Let go of him!" You yell on the otherside of the stream. "Or else?" Henry smirks and you cross the stream. "Or else this" You say brave and kick him in the nuts and punching him in the face. Belch and Patrick run away in fear while Henry lays on the ground. You help the boy up and go towards the sidewalk. "Thanks" He whispers and you smile back. "I'm Mike Hanlon, your name?" He introduces himself. "Y/N"

"Nice to meet you Y/N"

Ben:

You had to study in the library for history class and you didn't understand one bit. "I don't understand!" You whisper in frustration and see a kid sitting next to you. You didn't think much of it since you were trying to focus. "And so Anne Frank hid behind a bookshelf and— what? wait..." You groan softly and the kid next to you looks at you. "Anne Frank hid herself behind a bookshelf because she was jewish. Her family had to be very quiet and—" he explains and you listen. "I-I'm Ben" He says and smiles a soft smile. "I'm Y/N" you say and shake his hand.