FRIENDS👫

Richie x Reader

Richie asked you out a couple times and it was getting annoying honestly. It felt like he was kinda clingy to you.

"Y/N wanna go get ice cream? Y/N will you go to the movies with me? Y/N this, Y/N that"
I mean you loved him but as a brother. You politly declined all the time but now you were really pissed because it was getting really uncomfortable for you. "Hey hot stuff? Wanna go to my place later?" He smirks and you shut your locker shut. "Richie, I've known you for ten years and you're my best friend but your not my lover, more like my brother." You explain to him, obviously annoyed. "Yeah, but you don't understand Y/N. I really like you. No I love you" He confesses as he stands there with hopefull eyes.

"Don't go look at me with that look in your eye." You scoff and he looks down. "I really am crazy about you and you're the most perfect human in the world" He says while holding your hands. "Rich, plea-" "No listen to me! I love you more than everything. You're my best friends and I wanna be something more than that." He pleads with sadness filling his eyes. "You can't be reasoned with, I'm done being polite. Have you got no shame?! You look like a crazy person turning up at my door when it's two in the morning!" You say to him and remove your hands from his.

"Please can we try?" He begs. You feel really bad but have to do what you must do. "I've told you six thousand times! Haven't I made it obvious? Or do I need to spell it out for you? F-R-I-EN-D-S. Get that shit inside your head." You walk away from a heartbroken Richie.

Guess you guys were just friends.

A/N
I really like this song. Very sassy lol