{1} "Promise you won't ever leave me"

Finn x Reader

You were hanging out with your friends in the Centre of your city and had a blast. You needed to take your mind of things.
*ehem* Finn *ehem*
Finn was your best friend since forever until he had left the town without letting you know. Yes it happened years ago but you never got over it. 'Till this day you still cried yourself to sleep some nights. Pathetic, huh.

Well, this took your mind off of things because you had so much fun with your s q u a d. One girl had to leave earlier which was too bad. The others stayed 'till 9 o'clock. You all had an amazing dinner at this Italian place where they claim to be fresh. It tasted fresh so you were convinced that it was. Everyone was so full. Then one of your friend started laughing of a thought that came into her head. "Guys! We should totally have a fifth-druple?? date!!" She laughed and you shrugged. Your friend pointed to your more emo friend. "You could bring Oliver." Then she pointed at the more fangirl of the group. "You could bring Moonbin" THEEENNN she pointed towards the funny/dry humor girl. "YOOUUU can bring Shawn" and then she put her hand down. "I can bring Cameron and you can bring Finn, Y/N" She laughed, thinking you both were still friends. You chuckle sadly.

"You know what funny is? When we are on the date, us girls talk to eachother because we already know eachother but the boys would be so awkward which is really cute by the way" She added making everyone giggle or spitting out there Spaghetti. Even this one teenage boy laughed at my friend because she made weird movements when she was laughing. Another one of your friends joined you after a few minutes.

Oh. Let me introduce them.

You have the crazy fangirl: Hwayoung
The more emo friend is: Olivia but her nickname is Oli.
The funny/dry humor one is: Wendy
Then you have the kid with the weird movements when she laughs: Belle.
The girl that came around a bit later: Emely
Last but not least, you have the friend that left earlier: Sarah.

You had the time of your life. For once, forgetting all about Finn. Even though you still felt like a piece was missing. Guess that missing piece will never be found. Wendy turns on their phone and text someone. You were interested but probably thought it was her mom or dad. "Guys, let's pay, get icecream and leave" Olivia said and by that, you guys left after paying.

Hwayoung was talking to Olivia, Wendy to Emely and Sarah to Belle. Leaving you alone with your thoughts. You hear a buzzing noise from your bag to see that your dad was going to pick you up. "Guys I have to go to the station. My dad is picking me up." You say and Wendy tries to stop you but you were already gone. She texts someone to say that he needs to hurry up.

You were waiting at the stations as raindrops started to fall from the sky. You look up to see that it was starting to rain, and there was no shelter but inside. You walked inside to dry off and to see people coming in and out of the station.

A few minutes passed and you feel a buzz in your bag to see that your dad was here. You were about to walk outside until a hand stopped you. At first, you thought it was some pedophile coming for you but the next thing you see is something different. "Fi—" "Let me please explain Y/N." He sighed a long and deep sigh. You were on the edge of breaking down into his arms. "I moved to LA because I wanted to be an actor. Like I always told you when we were younger and— I- I was afraid of you leaving me because... maybe you thought that I only cared about fame..." He said in tears. You stood there silent. Nothing came out of your mouth so instead you hugged him. Tightly and cried your eyes out. You both cried and cried and cried and cried and hugged and cried and cried and cried. You were so damn happy after all those years. You both finally pulled apart. "Finn. I've missed you so much these last years. I was broken. No one could find the missing piece to my life. No one could be the other half of my heart because no one... was you." You say in tears sobbing lightly. You hear a honk to see your dad waiting outside in his car.

You walk outside with Finn following. It was still raining. Finn pulled you into a long and lasting kiss that was pretty sudden but you melted into the kiss anyway. "Don't ever leave me again" You say in a whisper, barely speaking. He kisses you again, but this kne was short and sweet. "I promise" He says and let's you go.

You sit down in the back of your car and find a paper that fell from your bag. It said:
'************
~Finn'
His number. You got his number and smiled.

1 month later...

"FINN!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" You yell at him and laugh. He was throwing flour at you while you guys were baking a cake. He doesn't awnser and continues. Then he starts to stop laughing and smiles while looking at you. You keep laughing and see that he has stopped. You look confused. "What's up?" You asked stepping closer to him. "I've missed this. Us." He sighed and also stepped closer. You both weren't a couple yet, by the way. Finn never talked about the kiss again. "I've missed it for years" You chuckle sadly and look down to the right. He places his hand on your cheek and you start to heat up. He rubs your cheek softly with his thumb while looking into your eyes. You look back at him and smile. "I love you Finn Wolfhard" You admit. Even though you guys said that ages ago to eachother, you haven't seen Finn in years. "I love you more" He whispers. "I love you most" You say and Finn kisses you and then pushes you lightly against the wall.
(my children this isnt smut)
Your 'kiss' turns into a make out session. After a while, Finn tried to enter his toung into your mouth. You gladly excepted it and you both had a M O R E heated make out then before. Finn pulls away and kisses your neck lightly and then pecks you on the lips. "You know, I've never had a make out session before" You giggle and he looks at you confused. "H o W? You're a teenager?" He says and you shrug then chuckle. Finn chuckles too and embraces you in a hug. "Want to be mine?"

"Promise me you won't ever leave me"

"I promise, love"

A/N:
Bitch I need holy water. hakunamatatajhope where u @?