{3} "You are so much more"

DISCLAIMER: Y'ALL BOOTYFULL
WARNING: Maybe you're sensitive on topics such as insecurities.

Bill x Reader

You were squeezing your stomach while looking in the mirror. "I'm so fat" You groan and see a sleeping Bill on your bed. He wasn't sleeping, he was awake but pretended to be awake. You tried on a shirt but it was too tight and you couldn't fit in your jeans. You never liked anything on you so you let a tear fall. "Why am I not skinny?" You sigh and sniff a little bit. Bill sits up from your bed and looks at you. You sit on the floor and cross your arms while having a sad expression on your face. Bill stands up and walks over to you. You noticed but stayed quiet.

The both of you stayed there for a while until you broke the silence. "Why am I not skinny?" You say with a shaky voice. "I mean, why aren't I skinny and beautifull like other girls?" You say and look at him. He pecks your lips. "Y-you're the m-m-most beautifull person I-I've ever m-met" He says while stroking your cheek. "You only say that out of pity. I'm just a loser." You say and silently sob. "B-babye, I love y-you so m-m-much and I-I hate s-seeing you like th-th-this" He says almost tearing up. You look back at the floor but he lifts your chin up to look at him. "You are so much more than just a loser." He continues without stuttering. "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think. You are so beautifull that I can't explain" He blurts out and a tear rolls down his cheek as you were sobbing.

"I love you so much Y/N"

"I love you more Billy"

"I love you most"

A/N: I love Disney quotes. By the way those last three sentences were from Tangled lmao.

 By the way those last three sentences were from Tangled lmao